All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellard80

Legend
i don't think so. almost all pass plays have some form of pass interference. imagine at the end of the game the hc throws a hail mary challenge flag when the pass is incomplete and the refs look at the play in slow motion. dbs are always grabbing. i can't see it ending well.

Dunno all sports including football have subjective calls that can be reviewed. It's nothing new. (Flagrant foul, blocking the plate, Did he have control of the catch?) just to name a few without even thinking that much.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm officially done with the topic of the no call. I'm talking with so many people on multiple sites I'm mixing up conversations :( Let them have their salt and enjoy it with their heads buried in the sand. On the the Patriots.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If there was a conspiracy to put the Rams in the superbowl, then they would have called lots of penalties against the Saints, and very few on the Rams. The opposite of that happened. And one non call gets blamed for the outcome, when there were non calls on both sides.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Ah so whichever blown officiating I feel is "the most obvious" is the one that most affects the outcome? :LOL:
So your saying the missed facemask was the most obvious? Rams likely would have scored a TD and left the saints less time to get a TD of their own for the win.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
@El caliente Sorry about your loss.
I just was reading through and wanted to post this and pose this question. Say that both Ram infractions were committed. Well then in a world where that play was called right we still would have had offsetting penalties and replayed the down.
Here is hands to the face of A.D on that same "No Call" nullifying the play.....
thumbnail.jpg

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
That was the hit (to the head) that caused the pick in OT.

Crock of shit, my friend...that's an intentionally misleading angle. They showed numerous replays of that play during and after the broadcast, from ALL angles. No contact to the helmet was made...disingenuous at best :cautious:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
This must be a tough one for Saint fans to deal with. @El caliente, remember when you said if a team cheats and gets a SB out of it, that it would totally be worth it? Do you still feel this way? I'm asking because a lot of Saints fans say we cheated.

2 blatant delay of games not given. The last one midway through the 3rd may well have stopped their last TD and forced a field goal. I don't want to hear about the P.I call !

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
So - what's the take on this petition by Saints fans?

It will be about as effective as the petition to get a new ref crew.

At most, they may start a review process for PI calls / non calls. And I’d be ok w that.

But changing the result of the game. Gimme a break.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Stepped on his face? Jesus, where did that happen? Are we just making crap up now?

How dare Thanos come and remove Josh Hill from the game.

I've seen the face stomp on screen shots more than once...If I can find one I'll post it...In the mean time, I think you've made your point...The good folks here have now grown weary of your sanctimonious bullshit, you've now become an obnoxious boor...Good luck next year...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Can you admit Roby got away with a PI to set up that Goff drive?

I can admit that the refs sucked the whole game, but they were consistent. And as fans that is all we can ask for, it sucked for us when they missed blatant facemask and unnecessary roughness penalties on the saints and it sucked for you guys when they missed penalties committed by Rams players. But at least they were consistent and not one sided. We told you all before the game that Vinovich sucks, now you know what we were talking about. But none of the missed calls prevented the saints from winning or gifted the Rams the win. The game was decided by the players, nobody could ask for anything more than that.

Last edited:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Stepped on his face? Jesus, where did that happen? Are we just making crap up now?

How dare Thanos come and remove Josh Hill from the game.

It looked more like he jumped over the players getting up from the pile and landed on the upper back/neck of Reynolds well after the play was over. As I said the saints players were getting up from the pile when the dickwad jumped over them to land on Reynolds, he should have been ejected. But the refs being consistent with their calls/non calls did not throw a flag.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I need to see that, buecause if your talking Stallworth landing on ya boy (before the whistle was blown) that’s no stepping on anyone.
It was well after the whistle, saints players were getting up off the pile before he jumped on Reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.