All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Rams played more playofff teams than any team in the NFL---7 games against playoff teams...and VIking and Packers are no slouchers.....yes the Raiders, Cards and 49ers aren't good, but otherwise they played a solid schedule
Indeed the Rams went 4-3 vs playoff teams in the regular season

Saints went 3-1 (all wins at home)

Yet those dimwits claim the tougher schedule

But if course they do

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Rams played more playofff teams than any team in the NFL---7 games against playoff teams...and VIking and Packers are no slouchers.....yes the Raiders, Cards and 49ers aren't good, but otherwise they played a solid schedule

I know, was just stating what teams have said all year, that the Rams havent beat any good teams. Probably should have used blue font.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Right now all Saints fans are talking about is where the Rams are sleeping tonight, and how a 3am “Who Dat” is a common courtesy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right now all Saints fans are talking about is where the Rams are sleeping tonight, and how a 3am “Who Dat” is a common courtesy.
I don't know that I'd want to wake up Aaron Donald or Suh in the middle of the night. That's a recipe to incite a lot of pain.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
I don't know that I'd want to wake up Aaron Donald or Suh in the middle of the night. That's a recipe to incite a lot of pain.
Double bonus, if they beat you up they get arrested.

A fellow who dat should take one (or some) beating for the team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Kind of sounds like you guys think you need some help :sneaky:

I don’t like injuries, weather, or silly stuff like this. I’d rather play a team mono on mono.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

My guess is that Asshole Face sleeps hanging upside down in a cave. Again that's just a guess.

92a80566bc651a95f341fd814398865e.jpg

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Kind of sounds like you guys think you need some help :sneaky:

I don’t like injuries, weather, or silly stuff like this. I’d rather play a team mono on mono.

Do we need help? I don’t know.
Could the Rams use a 3am wake up call? I don’t know.

dang

Legend
If that happens and I find out Coach Arseface called for it I will personally cellophane all of his bidets so that he pees all over his panties when he squats to take a piss.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Double bonus, if they beat you up they get arrested.

A fellow who dat should take one (or some) beating for the team.
You misunderstand! AD doesn't need to assault somebody to bring pain. Why all he has to do is text Brees this picture and Drew will likely feign sickness and sit out tomorrow!

Aaron_Donald_dolphin.0.0.JPG

Such ferocity the world has never seen before! I truly fear for Drew's life!

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
If that happens and I find out Coach Arseface called for it I will personally cellophane all of his bidets so that he pees all over his panties when he squats to take a tick.
That’s the 12th man effect.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
What the Universe is saying about Sunday

Here comes a total lunar eclipse and supermoon, all wrapped into one.

The moon, Earth and sun will line up this weekend for the only total lunar eclipse this year and next. At the same time, the moon will be ever so closer to Earth and appear slightly bigger and brighter than usual — a supermoon.

The whole eclipse starts Sunday night or early Monday, depending on location , and will take about three hours.

If the skies are clear, the entire eclipse will be visible in North and South America, as well as Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Portugal and the French and Spanish coasts. The rest of Europe, as well as Africa, will have partial viewing before the moon sets.

So informally speaking, the upcoming lunar eclipse will be a super blood wolf — or great spirit — moon.

https://apnews.com/5b27b0327a6f45609ec3e899a232445e

Saints fans :poop: already drunk and stumbling through the streets with glazed looks and howling at the moon in grief over losing to the Rams will then be pushed over the edge by this cosmic occurrence. :sneaky:

But they're not all bad. Some great musicians have come out of that area of the country. Here's my favorite.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCRrXZP8b0I

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I seem to remember during a playoff or SB someone pulled the fire alarm on a teams hotel in the middle of the night. Can't remember who or where. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.