Aaron Rodgers to Jets - Trade Complete

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is the solution.

There is a solution for the Aaron Rodgers trade impasse: Conditional Picks​

Aaron Rodgers wants to be a New York Jet, and the Jets want him to be a Jet. This will get done. But the holdup is trade compensation, specifically that Green Bay wants a first-round pick for the four-time MVP. New York believes that's too rich.

However, there is a solution: good old conditional picks. Let Rodgers' play do the talking and ultimately determine what the Packers receive after the season. That would appear to be the only way both teams won't feel slighted. Remember, we're now less than one month away from OTAs. That's normally a yawn for veteran players, but not if you're welcoming Rodgers into your building for the first time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just don't care. Freakin' retire, please.
Green Bay Packers Kiss GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Green Bay is run by a bunch of schmucks
They made it clear they didnt want him back, they agreed on compensation. Rodgers agreed to go, and now Green Bay is trying to squeeze the Jets.
Jets ought to sign Matt Ryan to an incentive laden deal and tell the Packers to pound salt

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Green Bay is run by a bunch of schmucks
They made it clear they didnt want him back, they agreed on compensation. Rodgers agreed to go, and now Green Bay is trying to squeeze the Jets.
Jets ought to sign Matt Ryan to an incentive laden deal and tell the Packers to pound salt
Hahaha. Why would they punish themselves with the ghost of Matt Ryan??

Also, isn't it pound sand??

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Watch the Jets pivot to Stafford now. SUCK IT, A-ROD, SUCK IT, GREEN BAY!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watch the Jets pivot to Stafford now. SUCK IT, A-ROD, SUCK IT, GREEN BAY!
Hoping to see Stafford have a fuck you season to all the doubters by getting us to a wildcard. But I'm fine with it if they move him, because the dude is old, age is undefeated, and he doesn't have many more seasons left. And most importantly he already won us that ring so we'll always have Paris.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hoping to see Stafford have a fuck you season to all the doubters by getting us to a wildcard. But I'm fine with it if they move him, because the dude is old, age is undefeated, and he doesn't have many more seasons left. And most importantly he already won us that ring so we'll always have Paris.
Here's lookin' at you kid......

~ArkyRamsFan~

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Can’t you use that same logic to trade AD too? :thinking:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can’t you use that same logic to trade AD too? :thinking:
Yes. But AD will be our next first ballot HoFer. Him playing all his years with us it will hurt more.

If it happens it means he drove it too. He has that no-trade clause.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes. But AD will be our next first ballot HoFer. Him playing all his years with us it will hurt more.

"Play it again, Sam. Play As Time Goes By."

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!

Meh i could get over it for two firsts and a second :laugh4:, that is before Snead trades them all :sunglasses:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahaha. Why would they punish themselves with the ghost of Matt Ryan??

Also, isn't it pound sand??
Pound salt and pound sound mean pretty much the same thing, and it aint good!!
Sign Ryan to a league min deal which then forces GB to trade Rodgers for peanuts

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ryan shits his pants every time the rush gets near him. Moment he's moved off his spot the play is over. If he was young maybe he could work past it but that plus his age plus his shitty rubber band arm. Homey's done.