Aaron Rodgers to Jets - Trade Complete

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This Rodgers story is going to get interesting if it goes another couple weeks with no trade. Draft is only a month out now so teams are gonna want to sort shit prior.

Also got to give the Jets cred that they're smart enough to steer clear of Lamar.

Psycho_X

Legend
Not a terrible trade for both teams really. If Rodgers stays healthy it'll be a 1st and 2nd basically... if not two 2nds. Not expecting it to really move the needle for the Jets to be super bowl contenders but they'll make a ton of money on jersey sales at least.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
AFC East should be even more interesting this year. Pats could be the worst team in the division, oh damn. :laugh4:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
2023 2nd
2023 6th
2024 1st if he plays 65% of the plays.

The 2024 pick becomes a 2nd if he misses playing time.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Seems low in comparison to Stafford. Stafford was younger, but I think Snead and McVay were too eager in these trade battles.
Teams sell high when they know you're desperate.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Seems low in comparison to Stafford. Stafford was younger, but I think Snead and McVay were too eager in these trade battles.
More competition too. The 49ers were in the hunt for Stafford, but weren't working on Saturday nights.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good riddance, you arrogant douchecanoe!

I hope that Jordan Love isn't like his two predecessors, personality-wise, even if he's more talented than we believe.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Bidding war and Jared's contract drove the cost up.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rodgers will be 40 this season while Stafford was 33.
Younger is quite an understatement

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This. Jets know better than to trust him to not retire. Basically he will probably stick his toe in the water and see what the temp is this season, and if it's too hot he'll punch out.

Very un-Jets-like to not get fleeced. Good deal for them.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This. Jets know better than to trust him to not retire. Basically he will probably stick his toe in the water and see what the temp is this season, and if it's too hot he'll punch out.

Very un-Jets-like to not get fleeced. Good deal for them.
They got wicked fleeced. Basically plays in 11 games and its a 1st rounder.
They had all the leverage and the blew it

Ram65

Legend
J E T S .....Jets Jets Jets.

OK let's see what they can do with a QB. It could reinvigorate both Rodgers and the Jets. They do have some weapons and a good defense.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Not to mention Stafford wasn't a whiney bitch and had very little around him most of his career. 1 guy. Megatron. And he was gone after 7 years. First year gone, Stafford gets them to the postseason. Rodgers is phenomenal but why hasn't he won more playoff games? Interesting.