Aaron Rodgers to Jets - Trade Complete

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rodgers will be 40 this season while Stafford was 33.
Younger is quite an understatement
Some always reminds me that The Rams won the Superbowl with Tre Lance(Matthew Stafford). The niners became desperate & traded right after that to move up in the draft.

If they waited a couple more weeks could have had Aaron Rogers when he was 36.Aaron Rogers won 2 NFC Championships for the regular season,but lost at home last season to Jared Goff at home & didn’t make the playoffs.

The Rams lossing to the Hags became a thing & people want to under estimate Jared Goff.His contract is now on the cheap side.What Detroit does with The Rams Draft Pick will be interesting.That LIONS TEAM could be Stacked & Fans forget or don’t give Jared Goff enough credit for taking The Rams to the Superbowl.
I will always say The Rams win that game if The Fantom Flag(holding call) was not thrown. Todd Gurley would have went off.The Rams went away from the running game.The Rams didn’t have Cooper Kupp either,which against Cinncy would have been a thing. That 4th down Jet Sweep was Pretty Special & mostly Kupp’s effort (instincts) .
Ram Fans (NFL) will find out what Matthew Stafford is all about. His 3rd season with The Rams.Maybe my math doesn’t workout fully,but the excitement is there. The Rams finally will have an idea what there 2023 team is going to look like.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'd recheck their offense, Garret Wilson at WR was a rookie of the year candidate if not for the problems at QB, Breece Hall was possibly the best rookie running back before his injury last year. If all they had had was competent QB play and Hall not getting hurt they would easily have been top 15 in offense. With Rodgers and Hall coming back from injury there's no reason to think they won't be top 15.

Good point.IMO Hall will be perfect under Aaron Rogers.I’ll give him credit for being a student of the game.Live gets his shot. I enjoyed watch Brett Farve in NY & Minnesota.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yeah they're in for a serious reality check.

Everyone talking mad shit about the Rams tanking but they have a QB and if the OL protects him they may be better off than Green Bay. Nothing against Love but if he's gonna have a good season they'd better have excellent protections otherwise you're talking big dropoff.

Ironically it may be Green Bay that "tanks" this year and ends up with the high pick.
Super small sample size, but, I was impressed with what I saw of Love last year. Again, SUPER small sample size. The most snaps he had was against Philly in week 12, he went 6/9 113yds and 1 TD against a legit D. As much as I'd love to, I'm not writing off GB just yet. On paper, they have a pretty solid D, pretty nice OL, and are likely getting at least another weapon for Love. I'm so damn sick of the Rams having to go to Lambeau every freaking year though, so for that and many other reasons I hope they suck, just not enough to get Caleb. If he isn't a Ram, I want him in the AFC.