Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So... I got my hope up for something... but really nothing.

Quest for 100

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Per Jake Ellenbogan minutes ago :
"I do want to put something out there

The OBJ thing was not me making up a story I had a legitimate source I trusted from the Senior Bowl. He was right. However, the Rams decided to pass on OBJ after vetting him."

Buck up, Jake. There will always be people trying to tear you down. Sometimes, your information is right, but you still end up being wrong.

dang

Legend
My heart says good news. My head says it’s a little light on reliability.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
@jakebogen95 I still believe in you. In the words of the great American philosopher Joe Dirt:

"You gotta keep on keeping on."
And
"Shit''ll buff out."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hey. Jakes just trying to report what he hears. People who have been doing this for decades get things wrong all the time with likely no more reliable sources. I’m in the camp of cutting him some slack.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey. Jakes just trying to report what he hears. People who have been doing this for decades get things wrong all the time with likely no more reliable sources. I’m in the camp of cutting him some slack.
And people that have been doing this for years still get greeted with skepticism. I don't think anybody is trying to insult or be offensive to Jake.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The truth is that McVay has a bet concerning the number of pages in regard to this thread. Quest for 100

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
What is he going to say in the middle of a negotiating. It would be bad business on his part to say we're getting closer.
"I don't do the negotiations, so if there's been progress I wouldn't know about it."
That's one example of a more non-committal answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.