Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
vader.jpg

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Maybe we have been thinking about this all wrong. Instead of getting our AD thread to 99 pages, maybe we need 99 AD threads .... it could work.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You know...you could've just posted it in the AD thread.

Coulda contributed to the #questfor100.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hereby propose a resolution, that this thread die the MINUTE it's announced that AD contract is signed. a new thread discussing contract details would be spawned and this thread would die, before 100. #questtostop100.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I hereby propose a resolution, that this thread die the MINUTE it's announced that AD contract is signed. a new thread discussing contract details would be spawned and this thread would die, before 100. #questtostop100.
I promise nothing

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, just pure conspiracy theory and maybe this has been touched on here already but I'll be damned if I'm going through all 80 pages, maybe the Rams are playing the week 1 angle as best they can. Supposedly the Raiders and Mack aren't waiting for Donald to sign... that's what they want us to believe. But maybe the Rams are taking their time to dot the I's and cross the T's with the belief that that is exactly what the Raiders and Mack are waiting on. Drag the AD negotiations out till just the end of preseason and then sign him and release details with less than a week to go? They know AD doesn't need the practice and is a condition freak on his own anyway.

I doubt it, but would be funny.

you never know. great idea.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
If this then implies that we’re doing this with the intention of Mack holding out past week 1 b/c of timing of events, you are synical... and I hope you are right! :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.