Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So basically after this year he’s signed for 5 more years $75 million ish.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone understand this?
Fist off the bar is set low, not hard to find somebody smarter than pft. Secondly it sounds like their “source” says it will be announced and we’ll see Donald in a presser next Tuesday.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I hope it's in time for AD to wreak havoc on those Raiders!

ESPN’s John Clayton was on the Mighty1090 with Scott and BR yesterday and dropped a specific timeframe of Friday or Saturday as the window for the Los Angeles Rams to finalize a deal with DL Aaron Donald

I think Donald will get something done by Friday or Saturday. My guess would be somewhere between $20 and $22m a year. And again, whatever you hear the first number is, don’t believe it. It’s going to be a little bit smaller. So I think in the end it will probably be about $20m and that he might be able to pull $45m in full, legitimate guarantees, because I just think [Rams VP/COO] Kevin Demoff will get this thing done.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I have a tendency to joke around with the nurses, and I know they have tough jobs, but a few of the nurses here at this hospital make you feel that they view you as a burden instead of as a patient who also wished they didn't need to be here. I know most of them well. No, not that well!

I feel you brother. I’ve actually had really fun times in the hospital (was in the VA hospital in The Wilkes-Barre, PA and was put in a room with all Korean War vets. They loved me because I was fresh meat for all of their awesome stories and I loved them for sharing. We actually got the nurses mad because our laughing was so loud). Other times it’s been almost torture, especially when the nurses won’t talk to you, are really rough and perfunctory in their duties.

Hope you get well soon and things start looking up for you!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Very surprised that, amidst dozens of pages of handwringing, no one (unless I have missed it in all the spam) has remarked on McVay's comments last night that he is "very optimistic" about deal getting done soon and he means it as a serious statement. Lots more detail on the video. It's happening.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny thing is, John Clayton predicts that the ending numbers will be about 20 million and 50 in guarantees .That's a much more friendly number than we all thought . Interesting

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Very surprised that, amidst dozens of pages of handwringing, no one (unless I have missed it in all the spam) has remarked on McVay's comments last night that he is "very optimistic" about deal getting done soon and he means it as a serious statement. Lots more detail on the video. It's happening.
It was discussed, but lost out to many sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.