49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
And how are we not eating Dick Sherman and the rest of the 49r secondary for lunch?

Because their DL is in Goff's lap before he can set his foot on the drop back...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
9ers deserve this win. They have outplayed our boys and won in the trenches all day long. Kills me to say that.

And still hoping for a miracle. But we just squandered one so...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We got 'em where we want 'em, boys!!! They had to burn their last time out!!!

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even with our bad o-line Goff has thrown for big yardage in previous games. So either the Niners have a great defense or Goff is off today. However, Goff hasn’t had his best games against good defensive teams (Bears, Patriots, etc.).

MachS

Hall of Fame
He is not great but OL and the play calling not adjusting to D's taking away our go to routes is a bigger part of it in my eyes

His confidence was shattered in the SB. How could it not be?

He is missing WAAAAAY more throws this year than he ever has. How else do you explain the regression? He plays scared now

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is as humiliating as I feared it could be. Exactly zero breaks have gone the Rams way since the Peters pick.

Our players look like absolute pussies out there, and so do our fans.

There is more testasteron in one of Robert Saleh’s freaking neck veins than in that whole Stadium of Rams advocates.

And I have to listen to this on the Niner radio broadcast.

They are giggling and dancing on our grave. And we keep giving them more to cheer about.

Our defense couldn’t even take advantage of their second freaking string Oline??!!

edit: it took me a bit to type that. Clearly I missed an NRC turnover.:oops:
Unfortunately, well stated

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
What hurts us this game is still winnable but this whole offense has been pathetic, coach included.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
2 PIs in a row. Vinovch crew going to be trying to make up for not succeeding to keep the rams out of the SB.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Goff is panicking now. Thats happens when you dont trust your OL. Plus, Goff was never good under a heavy pass rush. All he is doing now is avoiding picks.