49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What are these announcers talking about, forward pass??? By who???

KayJay

Starter
Jared has been inaccurate on the move all season. Hate to say it but at this point maybe it's Bortles time, QB change might give the offense a spark.
After 14 passing attempts, you've decided to try and replace the one guy who could potentially bring us back into the game? He's completed enough. It isn't his fault that McVay elected to run it more than pass it this game.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I’m surprised Vinovich didn’t nullify that turnover with a flag against the Rams. :rolleyes:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McVay needs to go back to the outside pitch plays to HENDERSON. He cannot let that fumble ruin the kid's confidence go back to him. 9ers are gonna have problems stopping that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After 14 passing attempts, you've decided to try and replace the one guy who could potentially bring us back into the game? He's completed enough. It isn't his fault that McVay elected to run it more than pass it this game.
I just don't like how he looks today Kayjay. Maybe that'll change here in a minute though, I hope so at least.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
wish we coulda scored on that.. not much confidence in McVay in the redzone (or today in general)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Vinobitch has fucked us on multiple spots today. Par for the course for him.

DIE YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That call on Allen is absolute BS.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know the o-line is bad, but something is not right with Goff.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This offense got the extended clip so that they can put 15 rounds into their feet without reloading...

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Once again, plenty of time to throw and one open receiver.....Goff misses him

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
They should release every linemen standing around as Goff runs for his life. That’s embarrassing man.
Offensive linemen make or break a team. And some of these guys a prideless sorry mofos just there to collect a check.