49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm done. Fuck this game. I don't know if I'm tuning in next week either.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Mcvay is a joke. Did you not learn anything from earlier in the game?

What do you want him to do??? We cant pass block!! We also cant run block. what the fuck is he supposed to call? We have literal trash on the o-line. We wont be able to do anything. period

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team sucks.

That is all.

Have a good remainder to your Sunday, boys!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
0-6 on 3rd down...Goff evades the pressure and buries the throw into the ground.
Jared has been inaccurate on the move all season. Hate to say it but at this point maybe it's Bortles time, QB change might give the offense a spark.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not going to happen this season guys. And don’t see how we can fix all our deficiencies next year. We were handed a golden opportunity last year and McVay blew it on offense in SB. Defense played good enough to win.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to get back in to ask why the offense is taking its time and then on 3rd and 1 , they run 10 yards routes ? Watch how the 49ers use Kettle. McVay is getting schooled

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm done. Fuck this game. I don't know if I'm tuning in next week either.
I wouldn't. You've been watching football long enough to know this is not a funk we are gonna shake off any time soon. This team is going nowhere this season.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I think the Rams rolled the dice on a couple of young O lineman and it came up snake eyes.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
wow, so depressing, I can't believe we fell this hard and fast from last year.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
What do you want him to do??? We cant pass block!! We also cant run block. what the fuck is he supposed to call? We have literal trash on the o-line. We wont be able to do anything. period
Jet sweep or toss. Stop trying to run it up the gut on that stout front 7.