49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
On our way to two season's worth of injuries this year. Everything that went right the last two seasons is going wrong this time around.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Injuries and a lack of depth on the OL is absolutely killing us.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Let's get back to Henderson and that run game. One play at a time try to stay ahead of the sticks.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Now or never.

Looks like SF can over easily power the Rams now that they know we have to pass.

Robert

Rookie
Our coaches and players believed the fucking hype. They drank the kool-aid and it’s bitten them in the ass. Fuck. I’m glad we paid Goff so much damn money to suck ass. Gurley...same deal. Time to make Cooks take a pay cut too, let’s be real. He hasn’t done shit outside of the occasional. We have shit for TE and every year people hype up Everett...dude sucks. Our OL is ridiculous. You can not just depend on UDFA and Mid round picks to step up at EVERY position. Fuck.
You mad bro?

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team has mismanaged the finances of the roster massively.

We run a defense that is compatible with a prolific offense, of which we don't have.

And I have zero fucking clue how this coaching staff was remotely comfortable heading in to this season with an O-Line who's best player is 54 years old.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Goff is doing a silent count at home!

fearsomefour

Legend
This team has mismanaged the finances of the roster massively.

We run a defense that is compatible with a prolific offense, of which we don't have.

And I have zero fucking clue how this coaching staff was remotely comfortable heading in to this season with an O-Line who's best player is 54 years old.
They had choices to make.
The invested in the D.
I was called a pearl clutched because I had reservations about the OL heading into the offseason.

MachS

Hall of Fame
0-6 on 3rd down...Goff evades the pressure and buries the throw into the ground.