49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a multitude of failures across the board.

This team has allocated money poorly.

We have a shit O-Line that hampers both the run game, and the pass game....annndd Goff is not playing well, even when he does have the occasional few seconds in the pocket.

It's rough. But it's reality. We are an average team now, and we will be lucky to have a winning record this year. Essentially, we need to be thinking about next year, and the years after that already, because there is a lot of work to do.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Playcalling is the go-to for fans. I'm not saying he's above blame here. But I get tired of the tendency to blame everything on the play caller.

Before this game it as "McVay needs to run more WTF." Truth is the team has guys all over the joint who are NOT executing their responsibilities. Without that no coordinator or play caller is any good.

I don’t need balance - I need yards. If the Rams throw for 500 yds and run for 50, I’m fine w it. 550 yds of offense is plenty. It’s situational play calling - red zone especially.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We can't rely on Demby.
Yep. Put a dude like him on a line and it affects each guy on either side of him. He's been a problem but hey Kromer thinks he knows better.

At some point Kromer is going to realize he's sitting on a better player in Edwards.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Clearly, the players play - but the play calling has been suspect. It just has. I love McVay - I would ink him to a lifetime contract. But he has been out coached multiple times this year already - and I’m sure he would tell you the same.

And you would sign a guy like that to a lifetime contract???

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
About to go to 4th quarter and we have 112 total yards...

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams need someone to make a play and sieze some momentum.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
they are done... Possession is 30 minutes to 15...

MachS

Hall of Fame
We can't rely on Demby.

We cant rely on any of our interior. And Havenstein has been horrendous this year. And Whitworth is going to retire after this year. So we may literally have issues at all 5 positions next year.

Which means no running game and a lot of pressure on Goff. Which means not many wins until the OL gets fixed.