49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There's some good here dudes: Henderson looks great in the run game. Let's ride him in the second half and take shots over the top.

And when Garoppolo dispenses footballs the guys gotta take advantage. He does that a lot.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On 3 carries D Henderson has 48% more yards than Jared Goff has passing yards in the entire half. :unsure:

Can't remember the last time I saw a QB complete 7/8 passes for ~3.9 yards per completion. Bizarre.

KayJay

Starter
On 3 carries D Henderson has 48% more yards than Jared Goff has passing yards in the entire half. :unsure:

Can't remember the last time I saw a QB complete 7/8 passes for ~3.9 yards per completion. Bizarre.
It would also explain the score.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Calm down sweety, I'll give you a pass cause you don't know me and don't know better not to take me too seriously 95% of the time
Ok hon;)
I am calm and enjoying this game and sorry about responding without really knowing you.... who does that on message board silly me lol

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Henderson can flip the field on any given play. That is just immensely valuable. Keep feeding him IMO.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I'm very pissed how the last 3 minutes played out. They had no business stopping us at the 1. I hated that 4th down play, and I hate that Brown dove right into the pile. And then letting the 49ers get a FG attempt after having them at the 1 is inexcusable. Team needs to execute better in the second half. And for fuck's sake, stop letting Kittle burn us. Troy fucking Reeder should never be on Kittle by himself.
I thought Rapp would be the guy. Reeder sucks

Ram77

Rookie
How the fuck did the Rams not score a point on that inside the 1 yard line!! Play action to TE would have been great on 4th down there

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cards look good. And the Jets are a different team with Darnold in there.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Am I the only one enjoying this competitive game? Jeez, some of you just need to take a breath and understand that, win or lose, it's not the end of the world. Could we be playing better? Yes. Are the 49ers a competitive team? I think so. Did we miss opportunities? Yep.

Last time I checked, there's another half of football to watch.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Always thought Henderson could play at this level.

SF aint no pretenders.

Lets see some Hammer time in the 2nd half with deep PA strikes.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last year I wouldn't be worried about coming out and dominating the second half . I haven't seen anything today on either side of the ball that builds confidence. The kid carries you down to the 1 yard line and gets pulled for two quick snap run into a muddle huddle. The D can't force a punt and should've lost the lead . Littleton drops a gravy pick 6 that 95% of high school players could've caught . Mind blowing

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Emotions are running high after two losses and it's hard to watch this team struggle when they were so dominate last year especially against the division. Got a half to go, let's do this!

TXRams86

The Infamous
I will say though, that defensive coordinator for the 49ers needs to take a fastball to the face. He's annoying as hell, act like your team's done it before.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So our terrible D has given up 7 points this half and our useless run game has over 100 yards in a tie game at the half.

images.jpeg

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
If we could give Goff some time we could really hurt them but without Note its going to be tuff

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Can Fowler stay the fuck onside? The game was going exactly as planned until he gave the whiners a second chance.