49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
They gave them a good mark the play before unlike they gave us in the 1st half. We playing in SF????

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We can't only have faith in our team when they're shithammering the competition.

This team can compete. We'll see if they do, but it's not like it's 52-0 in the third quarter...

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team isn't fucking executing anymore.
Yep. The team we saw at the beginning, and for most of 2018 is long gone. We look like we've lost a certain je ne sais quoi as a team. We are "off" in so many departments.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We can't only have faith in our team when they're shithammering the competition.

This team can compete. We'll see if they do, but it's not like it's 52-0 in the third quarter...
Yep this is an opportunity to see what they're made of.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I think the Rams offensive line problems are worse than any of us think. Have the Rams attempted even a medium length pass?

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Almost 2 quarters to play.

Can we not "abandon ship" just yet?

KayJay

Starter
come on Offense, this game is still very winnable
Completely winnable. Playing scared isn't going to get us anywhere however. Nothing wrong with a power running game. But man, we are not built like the niners. We have the weapons, we need to use them.
Can Goff do something, maybe?
This is what everyone wanted. Power running game, nothing through the air. Lol I mean Goff has thrown it, and completed all but one pass so...

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well worst possible start for a team trying to avoid a three game losing streak.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like the Fishers Rams to me , and the crowd is full of 49ers fans .

Q729

Legend
The runs have been snuffed out. Need a different well to pull from.
Jesus christ the 4-0 bandwagon fucktwats are pissing me off.