49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
When the line stopped performing is my guess.
when our line was good we didn't run two plays like that. Why would we do it when our line struggles? McVay is in a play calling slump. A fake into the middle with a pass to a tall TE at least would have given us a chance.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Games are decided by a play or two in every game.

2 of them happened in the last two drives.

The fuck up on 4th and 1 on the goal line

And the dropped pick 6
It's been like that every single game. Even the wins they left points all over the place with big holes the RBs don't see, dropped passes, Goff not seeing guys wide open, etc. Last year those were opportunities the Rams mostly executed.

Q729

Legend
when our line was good we didn't run two plays like that. Why would we do it when our line struggles? McVay is in a play calling slump. A fake into the middle with a pass to a tall TE at least would have given us a chance.
Because he doesn't trust the line to give the time needed to do his intricate route plays, generally speaking. But yes, that particular situation I can agree with a bad play call.

Ram77

Rookie
How the fuck did the Rams not score a point on that inside the 1 yard line!! Play action to TE would have been great on 4th down there

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That was almost really good... Natson just needed to beat that last guy

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm glad I'm not stuck in this thread. The GDT looks like we are getting our asses kicked, yet the scoreboard says its a tie game.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Interesting score at the half. Didn't expect it to be so low.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What’s our identity? We are certainly not a defensive team. We used to be an offensive team. But we can’t pass like we did last year. Maybe we are a running team since we had over 100 yard rushing in first half?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm very pissed how the last 3 minutes played out. They had no business stopping us at the 1. I hated that 4th down play, and I hate that Brown dove right into the pile. And then letting the 49ers get a FG attempt after having them at the 1 is inexcusable. Team needs to execute better in the second half. And for fuck's sake, stop letting Kittle burn us. Troy fucking Reeder should never be on Kittle by himself.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Henderson looked fantastic on that last drive -- highlight of the first half.

Go RAMS !!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
How the fuck did the Rams not score a point on that inside the 1 yard line!! Play action to TE would have been great on 4th down there

We wanted to make a statement against the vaunted defense. It's all good, make the necessary adjustments in the second half and we'll be fine.

KayJay

Starter
I don't mind the running game thus far. But I need more passes. The Niners are literally us from the Jeff Fisher era with a competent offense. If we do not score enough, they could possibly edge us out. Set up play action, use it.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm glad I'm not stuck in this thread. The GDT looks like we are getting our asses kicked, yet the scoreboard says its a tie game.
It’s the missed opportunities coupled with two straight losses. We cannot lose this game.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I did. And I think it's gonna open up.

So here's a spoiler. Rams are gonna have some good play and so will the 9ers.

This reminds me of 2014... cardiac kids... except we have more talent and McVay, but yeah... I think I'll need a defibrillator next to me for the rest of our games.