49ers at Rams Vent Thread.... Have at it

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TXRams86

The Infamous
You cant bench a $30M QB.. its never been done in the history of football. We've shot ourselves in the foot with his contract at this point.
You know what else hadn't been done in the history of football? Signing Goff to his contract coming off a Superbowl loss and we did it anyway.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I know this is a knee-jerk reaction, but I want to draft Sam Howell next year. I don't care how much Goff is paid; if he continues to make stupid decisions (that interception to Sherman was nowhere near a Rams player, and the fucking fumble instead of FUCKING SLIDING LIKE ANY OTHER QUARTERBACK pissed me off as well.), I'm done with him. He's squandering a great defense and an offense that he's failed at running.

Have at me. En garde.

EDIT: By next year, I mean 2022 when Goff's contract is manageable.

Last edited:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff. Nothing else really needs to be said.

McVays timeouts at the end of the game were incredibly stupid. They basically allowed the Niners to get a free 10 yards.

Williams had text book coverage on Samuel, sometimes the offense just makes plays.
unless it's the Rams Offense. Then all the plays are for the other team.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Niners own us. Rams fans need to face reality. We don't match up well against them.

Know we know how the 9ers felt during the Fisher regime when we'd sweep them and go 6-10, but they'd go deep in the playoffs.

They not gonna make the playoffs, but damn if they don't make us look bad.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I wish I was depressed right now, cause what I'm feeling after today's shit show has to be worse than depression!

Goff is a joke. You're the multimillion dollar starter and that's the effort you give today? Sad!
2016 draft might have been the worse QB group of prospects in decades the best selections look to be Dak Prescott in the 4th rd & back up Jeff Driskel in the 6th rd. Guess we will have to hear more jokes from the talking heads about that Goff contract.

Nick Mullens is playing on a 1 year, $750 K contract while Goff is playing for $34.6 million this season.

Rams might be able to get out of that 4 year, $134,000,000 contract a $25,000,000 signing bonus, $110,042,682 guaranteed without too big of a hit in 2023.

Last edited:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know what else hadn't been done in the history of football? Signing Goff to his contract coming off a Superbowl loss and we did it anyway.
It's so confusing. They say Goff week in she week out and still gave him that contract.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I ask myself sometimes... is Goff still a 49ers fan from his childhood? He plays like it...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I would have rather they were blown out than lose like that.

They finally get the upper hand then the defense can't stop them. And the offense gives them back the ball in a blink of an eye. Then the defense lets them march down the field again and win the game.

Sickening.

This offense doesn't deserve this defense...not right now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Y'all act like there were options. If Goff weren't our QB, who would be trotting out there? He was and is our best option.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Defense played off at the kast two drives, no press it seemed. Gave them those easy catches.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know this is a knee-jerk reaction, but I want to draft Sam Howell next year. I don't care how much Goff is paid; if he continues to make stupid decisions (that interception to Sherman was nowhere near a Rams player, and the fucking fumble instead of FUCKING SLIDING LIKE ANY OTHER QUARTERBACK pissed me off as well.), I'm done with him. He's squandering a great defense and an offense that he's failed at running.

Have at me. En garde.
You always did love Wolford!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I should cool down before posting but screw it.
The D had their chance to steal a win. Couldn’t handle a Mullen and Samuel. Put Ramsey on the only guy that’s beating you over and over. Holy fuck we all saw it.
Goff will never be a leader and no I don’t want Wentz. I don’t want either right now. If he starts bad , he finishes bad. Unacceptable for him at this point. Better put his fucking head in a playbook or watch more film His pitiful play is rearing it’s ugly head more and more. Now I just hope he doesn’t piss the game away because I know he can’t carry them.
Good teams don’t let a completely depleted team with a lousy QB come to your house and push you around. Simply put like I said after the Miami shit show.
THIS TEAM IS AVERAGE AT BEST
10-6 and one and done is where they are headed.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Y'all act like there were options. If Goff weren't our QB, who would be trotting out there? He was and is our best option.
Wolford....There is no substitute...

Status
Not open for further replies.