49'ers at Rams | Christmas Eve

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Todd Gurley for one yard

Goff to Austin for one yard

Goff incomplete to Austin

Punt

tumblr_m6jgcvuozR1qhkpz8o1_r1_400.gif

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
WTF Gurley were your eyes closed? Pick up your knees a little and you won't trip so easily.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have seen nothing of the Rams game in the 2nd half that tells me exactly how bad this game has been

Raiders look like they just lost car for the season though

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dude,
no need to go Defcon 1 - if you wanna laugh at our team go ahead
Merry Christmas

Oh check out this blast from the past:
And that's what it's all about. When your team spans generations, and you've gone through everything with them, it gets a little offensive when people try to talk smack about them - constantly. That's what I believe most "realists" don't comprehend. To them, the Rams are an entity to be analyzed and scrutinized. Sure, they love them too, but they could care less if others chastise "their" team - in fact, they'd probably join in and agree. That's really the part I don't get because it's like there's no pride or passion.

Hit me with the chill button - i'm our
Cool story.

Only, I'm not talking smack. I'm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: at some of the things that are happening here.
You have your coping mechanisms, and I have mine.

Everything will be better next year.
Always is (until it isn't).

SacRAManiac

Rookie
Maybe fossall. should get on the headset and tell Boras to turn to the next page of the playbook

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Alden Gonzalez/ESPN Staff Writer

Last time the Rams played the 49ers, they allowed Blaine Gabbert to run for 43 yards. Their defense has done a much better job against Colin Kaepernick, allowing only six yards on the ground and sacking him three times. Last one from Aaron Donald, his eighth.

The Rams' offense needs to wake up. Looks dreadful against a 49ers team with the game's worst defense. Jared Goff is rushing his throws, Todd Gurley is doing nothing on the ground. Rams are averaging 3.4 yards per play.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Alden Gonzalez/ESPN Staff Writer

Rams WR Kenny Britt (shoulder) is out. If this is it for him, he at least reached 1,000 yards.

SacRAManiac

Rookie
I'm looking out my front window and the neighborhood kids have a real barnburner going on. Tied. 35 to 35. The playcalling is so creative you guys wouldn't believe it

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
3rd and 2 and go empty backfield Boras you are a fucking idiot

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Cool story.

Only, I'm not talking smack. I'm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: at some of the things that are happening here.
You have your coping mechanisms, and I have mine.

Everything will be better next year.
Always is (until it isn't).

We are gonna win this game