49'ers at Rams | Christmas Eve

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SacRAManiac

Rookie
Did everybody see that first play coming out of the commercial the 49ers linebacker was signaling pass to all the defense of backs based on Roger Soffokds stance. If I can pick the stuff up on my couch how can the Rams not

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Boras u stink!
download (32).jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've disagreed with lots of the teams moves this year but have never laughed at them.

I guess you can call me a homer
I've also never uttered a mean word or called any players any names. I even championed Keenum while you were calling him shit. So if I'm going to come under fire for laughing at a stat like more punting yards than offensive yards, or a line in which everyone but the center jumps offsides, then I guess there's nothing I can do that will meet with your approval. Such is life. I'm just gonna keep doing what I wanna do though. You know, if that's cool with you.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
It's so hard to evaluate the offensive talent or lack thereof on this team because the play calling is so bad, predictable, inept, or a combo of these. My biggest concern is O line, followed by receivers. I don't know if there is a playoff caliber starter on this O line. Some average backups, maybe. We could almost use a total new 5 starting linemen, which is not going to be easy to acquire with limited draft capital. Maybe a few guys could be coached up, moved around?

TexasRam

Legend
Seriously, worst oline in football hands down.

I don't care who the coordinator is. Rams will continue to stink until oline is rehauled.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Need to put Goff in the gun and let him choose the plays from here on out.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I've also never uttered a mean word or called any players any names. I even championed Keenum while you were calling him crap. So if I'm going to come under fire for laughing at a stat like more punting yards than offensive yards, or a line in which everyone but the center jumps offsides, then I guess there's nothing I can do that will meet with your approval. Such is life. I'm just gonna keep doing what I wanna do though. You know, if that's cool with you.

Dude,
no need to go Defcon 1 - if you wanna laugh at our team go ahead
Merry Christmas

Oh check out this blast from the past:
And that's what it's all about. When your team spans generations, and you've gone through everything with them, it gets a little offensive when people try to talk smack about them - constantly. That's what I believe most "realists" don't comprehend. To them, the Rams are an entity to be analyzed and scrutinized. Sure, they love them too, but they could care less if others chastise "their" team - in fact, they'd probably join in and agree. That's really the part I don't get because it's like there's no pride or passion.

Hit me with the chill button - i'm our