OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
It did look fake.
And it was clearly a dig on the Rams, as the dumbass was wearing a Rams jersey. His girls says no to his proposal and a lady spills nachos on him. F you tenants. Get to the playoffs before you start taking cuts at winning franchises.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
For the Price not a bad pickup/backup.

in my opinion, better than Hunter Long.

1000028213.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I'm gonna forecast Nix does well as a pro!
I haven’t seen any preseason games aside from the Rams. So TIFWIW:

Nate Tice said Bo Nix has not been good in preseason. All check downs or short passes and doesn’t see the open targets down the field. He praises Asshole Face for being able to draw up some good plays for Nix but Nix isn’t taking advantage of them. He thinks Nix should have been a second round pick.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
He's not really that good though. I'd rather run with what we have tbh.
yeah agree 100%, what would the point be of getting a blocking TE? McVay is not going to stray far from using 11Personnel. The way things stands I would rather keep an extra wr vs some average TE.

WestCoastRam

Legend

Nate Tice said Bo Nix has not been good in preseason. All check downs or short passes and doesn’t see the open targets down the field. He praises Asshole Face for being able to draw up some good plays for Nix but Nix isn’t taking advantage of them. He thinks Nix should have been a second round pick.
Yeah, i bet Payton wrings every last ounce of of ability out of the kid, but it's not gonna be that good.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I get to watch Nix here in Colorado. He's looked decent and makes quick decisions, which is what Payton wants from his QB. Nix is not all check downs, I can't say his deep ball is great. His intermediate throws have been solid so far. He looks like a rookie who can start over the journey men they have in place ( Stidham and Wilson). IMHO

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I get to watch Nix here in Colorado. He's looked decent and makes quick decisions, which is what Payton wants from his QB. Nix is not all check downs, I can't say his deep ball is great. His intermediate throws have been solid so far. He looks like a rookie who can start over the journey men they have in place ( Stidham and Wilson). IMHO
Agreed that’s perfect for the Asshole Face offense. Brees was the king of throwing 70% of passes under 5 yards.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Rams don’t have to pick up anybody. They are in a luxurious position tbh. We are pretty stacked on offense and defense. And we finally have a kicker who is pretty damn good within 50. I don’t think the Rams need to chase anybody atm to compete this season.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Asshole Face has a young QB who has enough talent to do the job now. But that is always unlikely to happen as a rook so they probably select high next year in the draft.

How good he gets, we will see. I think he will fit in with today's group of starters who require a run game. So I doubt he is elite. But the better he is the better Asshole Face's chances in what will soon be a brutal division.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I'm gonna forecast Nix does well as a pro!
I don’t know why so many were down on him going into the draft. He looked about as pro ready as anybody. Maybe it was his age, but that’s a situation with many of the “Covid” players.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Rams don’t have to pick up anybody. They are in a luxurious position tbh. We are pretty stacked on offense and defense. And we finally have a kicker who is pretty damn good within 50. I don’t think the Rams need to chase anybody atm to compete this season.
Mostly agree but Cornerback seems thin, with just White, Williams and Durant. If all three are healthy, OK but all three bring durability concerns.

After that, it's Tomlinson, plus a group of young, unproven and undrafted guys ... Jolly, McCutcheon, Wallace, Woods and Lampkin.

Tano

Legend
Mostly agree but Cornerback seems thin, with just White, Williams and Durant. If all three are healthy, OK but all three bring durability concerns.

After that, it's Tomlinson, plus a group of young, unproven and undrafted guys ... Jolly, McCutcheon, Wallace, Woods and Lampkin.
I agree - we need more veteran depth at CB

In addition, I would feel a heck of a lot better with our ILB if we kept Speight and Hummel and waived Reeder

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

How dare you omit Kendrick!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
only late in his career
And Tice compared Nix to late career Brees with all of the short passes. That won’t cut it.
I don’t know why so many were down on him going into the draft. He looked about as pro ready as anybody. Maybe it was his age, but that’s a situation with many of the “Covid” players.
Five or six years of college can make a QB look much better against mostly 20-22 year olds. It’s why top teams chase experienced QBs in the portal.

I remember Nix in Auburn. Had he come out early there is no way he’s a first round pick.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
And Tice compared Nix to late career Brees with all of the short passes. That won’t cut it.

I have seen Nix this pre-season; and he seems decisive and accurate, with a number of his completions on-the-run. Looks real good, and is with a head coach that knows how to make an accurate QB with good decision-making skills really productive. Of course, it's just a couple pre-season games, and the regular season is a different animal.

Have also heard and read half-a-dozen analysts and commentators compliment Nix's pre-season play. Not to besmirch the reputation of Nate Tice but all of them are better known and well qualified to offer opinions.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

Assuming Akhello Witherspoon isn’t trying to ask for much we might as well bring him back? Maybe the Rams feel content enough with what they have right now. They might get a last minute rental in a moments notice if needed. I do know this team looks ready to compete and bring the pain every game. Super stoked about this season.