OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Did they telecast from prison? That’s where that idiot belongs.

As a former NFL player, you should have a high tolerance for not getting every call. Then you start a riot as a spectator at a youth game over officiating, there’s no excuse. I hope it weighs on Aqib’s conscience that he is partially responsible for a coach’s death and his brother being in prison.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Wow. Tua gives an insight into what it was like being coached by Flores.

"To put it in simplest terms," Tagovailoa said, "if you woke up every morning and I told you, ‘You suck at what you did, that you don’t belong doing what you do, that you shouldn’t be here, that this guy should be here, that you haven’t earned this.'
"And then you have somebody else come in and tell you, ‘Dude, you are the best fit for this, like you are accurate, you are the best whatever. You are this, you are that.’ Like how would it make you feel listening to one or the other?"
"You hear it — regardless of what it is, the good or the bad — and you hear it more and more, you start to actually believe that. I don't care who you are, you could be the President of the United States. [If] you have a terrible person that's telling you things that you don't want to hear, or that you probably shouldn't be hearing, you're gonna start to believe that about yourself," Tagovailoa said.