OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Is this guy that much better than Curl? Seems like the Rams for him at a third of that price.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Is this guy that much better than Curl? Seems like the Rams for him at a third of that price.

My understanding is the guy is very very good and key to their D (I know a couple Pats fans) but yeah this is a lot of cheddar for a safety.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I know a couple Pats fans
nicole kidman randy marsh GIF by South Park

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Dugger is more of a run stopping LB (damn near 225 lbs) from my understanding and what I saw. Don't think he's asked to cover or man up much. But, yeah, that makes our signing look even better because I think they are similarly talented, just in a bit different ways.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Rams re-signed Troy Reeder.

I'm fine with that for Training Camp depth but I am hoping for an up-grade from Rozeboom/Reeder/Hummel next to Jones. Expect Rozeboom will make the 53 ... the Rams guaranteed his 2024 contract ... but I am hoping it's to fill a depth / Special Teams role.

dang

Legend
Rams re-signed Troy Reeder.

I'm fine with that for Training Camp depth but I am hoping for an up-grade from Rozeboom/Reeder/Hummel next to Jones. Expect Rozeboom will make the 53 ... the Rams guaranteed his 2024 contract ... but I am hoping it's to fill a depth / Special Teams role.
Reeder was below average….3 years ago. Add to that - time has not been on his side.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That may be an underrated addition right there for Seattle. Tomlinson was quality for SF and even held his own vs AD. Not sure what his deal was last year but it was the Jets so it would not surprise me if Tomlinson were to bounce back well for Seattle.
Yeah, I didn't like to see that signing. The hags were going to be desperate for OL help which frees up guys for us in the 1st. Now they are at least not required to take OL and might snipe someone we have eyes on (Murphy, Latu, etc.).