OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Very true. No one said anything about bipolar though.

Also, we don't usually diagnose teens with BPD. Not sure why she would have received one then. A growing brain at that stage can't really be differentiated from BPD characteristics until later in life. Perhaps she was misdiagnosed.

Right. She was diagnosed as an adult; she just showed all the signs as a teen. I saw BPD and assumed "bipolar disorder", which is my bad, and I apologize. I'm just a little sensitive to things like that, given my cocktail of disorders that I've worked hard to suppress and thrive in spite of them.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Right. She was diagnosed as an adult; she just showed all the signs as a teen. I saw BPD and assumed "bipolar disorder", which is my bad, and I apologize. I'm just a little sensitive to things like that, given my cocktail of disorders that I've worked hard to suppress and thrive in spite of them.
Sounds like your thriving, that's good

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sounds like your thriving, that's good

Thanks, much appreciated, WestCoast. I'm just writing my stories, as only I can write them. My siblings are successful, and I'm happy for them. Being the oldest sister, seeing the potential they have...it makes me proud.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I mean, I like GMF an okay amount. I'd be curious if they can offload it to another network but don't know much about how it's produced.

It's just gonna be a crazy few years for media going forward. Free lunches are gone. I tend to interface with decent amount of people in the field and even some at Rams and NFL (media side) and the stress is through the roof. Everyone is afraid for their jobs all the time. Everyone.

Yeah, I’m glad Rich Eisen got picked up by Roku

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If I am the best ROD has (I am not) then ROD is in a Lot-of-Trouble.

Truthfully, I just rely upon the two sites ... Over-the-Cap and Spotrac, and look for consistency between them.

As to the question posed by @Elmgrovegnome ('Does it still apply to the cap'), the answer is No.
Why couldn’t the Rams just void Von Miller’s contract after they acquired him? Denver paid most of it. I thought the contract goes with the player when they get traded unless an arrangement is made.

This gets more confusing every day.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why couldn’t the Rams just void Von Miller’s contract after they acquired him? Denver paid most of it. I thought the contract goes with the player when they get traded unless an arrangement is made.

This gets more confusing every day.
Diggs didn’t have any guaranteed money left on his deal after next season other than a roster bonus in 2025 that Houston agreed to pay him. So it makes total sense why both sides would agree except Houston can’t franchise tag him or get a comp pick if he signs elsewhere
Not sure how Von Miller is comparable? He was in final year of his deal

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have a feeling we may see 6 QBs off the board in round one. Sure would be great for us too.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
It would be nice. Possibly allow them to stay put at #19, get a defensive stud, then trade up from #52 to grab another.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It would be nice. Possibly allow them to stay put at #19, get a defensive stud, then trade up from #52 to grab another.
Or better yet, it might make a trade down a little and still get who they want possible. I like the QB hype but watch us grab one.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Interesting (not sure if posted), wonder what happens if someone like Maye drops. I know, unlikely but this points to them finding someone behind Staff that is young and promising......
The article is wrong. The Rams could have traded a third and fifth.

Seattle got a fourth and sixth along with Howell. Then it says the Rams would have only had one pick between their second third rounder and the fifth round. Why wouldn’t they have gotten that fourth like Seattle did?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Needless to say the Bills will be taking the best WR they can find in the first round of the draft. It's a deep class. There will be a good one there. It'll take some of the sting out of losing Diggs but it's a tough regardless. Really tough.

dang

Legend
Needless to say the Bills will be taking the best WR they can find in the first round of the draft. It's a deep class. There will be a good one there. It'll take some of the sting out of losing Diggs but it's a tough regardless. Really tough.
IMO the Bills are too far away from Harrison/Odunze/Nabers to trade up. But I could see a trade up to ensure a Thomas/Mitchell. Rams are in that sweet spot for those players at R1.19.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
The article is wrong. The Rams could have traded a third and fifth.

Seattle got a fourth and sixth along with Howell. Then it says the Rams would have only had one pick between their second third rounder and the fifth round. Why wouldn’t they have gotten that fourth like Seattle did?
Oh dang, good pointing those mistakes. Unfortunately we still lost out on Howell if true and seems to me that they are going to try their best to get a young gun to groom. Whether that happens depends on their draft board and how everything shakes out. Draft is so close too hahahaha

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
IMO the Bills are too far away from Harrison/Odunze/Nabers to trade up. But I could see a trade up to ensure a Thomas/Mitchell. Rams are in that sweet spot for those players at R1.19.
This. I think I'd prefer the move down and additional pick barring a situation where a top Edge or LT falls to us and makes the decision easy. End of round 1 should have good value at DT and WR, both needs for us, and some other nice options. And our roster could use that additional pick.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I have a feeling we may see 6 QBs off the board in round one. Sure would be great for us too.
I have this same feeling. There is just too much of a need at QB for at least 6 teams and, honestly, all 6 are pretty good prospects and likely would have been the first QB taken in and likely top 10-15 pick in 2022

Oh dang, good pointing those mistakes. Unfortunately we still lost out on Howell if true and seems to me that they are going to try their best to get a young gun to groom.
In saunters Stetson Bennett

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
In saunters Stetson Bennett
better late than never bltn GIF by NBC