2024 NFL Draft Talk, News, Rumors, and Selections

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'm not sure it is Alt - but I do think it would be for a tackle

I'm not sure Alt will be the first one off the board - I think a lot of it depends on what teams are looking for - but there are several beefy mamma jammas who are light on their feet and can change the dynamic of a team - especially in the running game

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'd love to see the odds right now on Rams trading down (most likely), Rams trading up (somewhat likely) and Rams staying at 19 (least likely).

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Odunze would be the only player McVay would be willing to trade up for

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And pick whom of the following if they were all available: Bowers, Fashanu, QMitchell, Fuaga, Fautanu, McCarthy, Latu
Bowers

Really not sure how I feel about this. Unless it’s for Nabors or Odunze I really hate it

If they get the right guy I’m all for it. Top flight WR or Bowers.

I’m of the opinion that Puka, KW, older Kupp, older Higbee and company isn’t enough. There isn’t enough “danger” there for top end defenses.

I can certainly understand those who are scared of trading up. I say fuck it, take a shot at one of the premium guys today.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
We tried to trade up for a TE last year.

Bowers is the player more likely to fall.

We can prey for Odunze however unlikely but Bowers probably fits what we want to do this season and beyond better. That is if McVay is serious about running the ball with power

This draft is hugely deep with stud WRs who fit the west coast offense - many of whom can run a full route tree. There is a drop off yes but not as steep as OT TE and CB (depending on how they view CdJ)

We have two potential all pro WR candidates for 2024-25 already on the team

= most likely Bowers, possibly Mitchell or an OT (maybe Alt if he falls past Tennessee)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unless Rome Odunze is available. Puka & Odunze are close and that might be the target.
Could see that, I just think he'd only move up for that "difference maker" type player. Just my .02 analysis but I feel like McVay knows there will be an OT there at 19, but not a difference maker like Bowers (or Odunze)

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53

Really not sure how I feel about this. Unless it’s for Nabors or Odunze I really hate it

They must feel like there is a player that is worth 2 more players to move up.

To get to top ten will take this years #2 and next years #1 plus some change, maybe a 5th or something like that.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
It's gonna be Turner and people are going to LOSE THEIR MINDS
Why would they?

It could be Odunze, Bowers, Alt --- but maybe they think having to edges that run a 4.5 or better is enticing.

All I know is Rams nailed last year's draft and if they think 3 picks, 2 of them premium, is worth it, will trust them

Sure they blew it a few years ago, but did well and maybe on a roll