2024 NFL Draft Talk, News, Rumors, and Selections

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bowers would be amazing. He is a bigger Kupp. But the problem with Bowers is he replaces Kupp. He will be the guy taking those snaps in the slot.

Whereas Odunze adds something we don't have. This is the fundamental difference to me. Both are fantastic players and should have great careers.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Anyone else besides me going to Rams sponsored draft party in Hermosa Beach?
I don't want to be the only one there making an ass of myself.
(I will if I must.)
I won't be there but if I can find a stream I will be listening for you:laugh1:

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Imo it’s simply due diligence. But media rolls with it because pre draft talk and trade ups are sexy and sell (ie more eye balls and ears)

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Crazy thought. What if Drake Maye falls in a similar way to Aaron Rogers? He is the one QB I would trade up for in this draft too. He has nearly all the same traits as Stafford probably less the toughness? He just posted his worst season and doesn’t necessarily fit what Payton wants at Denver. Plus they need picks…

One QB normally falls…

I am against trading up unless it’s for a foundational player. If we were to come away with Mayes I would do cartwheels

“One club that's a contender to select a quarterback and potentially make a move is the Denver Broncos, who sit at No. 12 overall. However, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reiterated Thursday on Good Morning Football that he believes the Broncos could trade down.
Likely without the capital to move into to the top four, the Broncos could move down to take a pass rusher or perhaps Oregon quarterback Bo Nix

Last edited:

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Trade down to 32 with the chiefs and then think about trading down again… seems like a good idea to accumulate as many picks as possible.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

So lets game plan this out .... what is McVay's type?

sean-and-veronika-mcvay.png

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It’s Bowers. I’m calling it.

We’ve had our asses kicked by Kittle for long enough to not have our own weapon…

I think he’s a better prospect than La Porta by a bunch. He’s hard to bring down like a slimmer version of Gronk with the speed of Kittle with better hands.

You BET McVay is in love with him… and without Higbeast… we need a stud at that position and he’s it…

That’s my call. The only question is if he goes earlier than expected cuz JJ McCarthy drops

But yeah… that’s my call. If we can’t find a partner to trade up and we lose out on Bowers, I think we trade out of the 1st entirely…

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s Bowers. I’m calling it.

We’ve had our asses kicked by Kittle for long enough to not have our own weapon…

I think he’s a better prospect than La Porta by a bunch. He’s hard to bring down like a slimmer version of Gronk with the speed of Kittle with better hands.

You BET McVay is in love with him… and without Higbeast… we need a stud at that position and he’s it…

That’s my call. The only question is if he goes earlier than expected cuz JJ McCarthy drops

But yeah… that’s my call. If we can’t find a partner to trade up and we lose out on Bowers, I think we trade out of the 1st entirely…
Bruh, whay you gotta be that way? ~ Joe Alt

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it's Bowers, then does that make the Parkinson acquisition redundant? Or do we really believe that McVay is going to shift from 11 personnel to 12? And what about Davis Allen?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Bowers is a generational talent and you don’t pass them up.

The ONLY question I think they have is will they have a partner before 10… I think they will, but we’ll see

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it's Bowers, then does that make the Parkinson acquisition redundant? Or do we really believe that McVay is going to shift from 11 personnel to 12? And what about Davis Allen?
They ran some 3 TE sets back in his Wash days, I dont see why running 12 would be a surprise. He just hasnt had the talent for it.