2024 NFL Draft Talk, News, Rumors, and Selections

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
NFL fans watching the draft:

simpsons-soccer.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Seriously though. I’d prefer that the draft happens in the first week of April. These last few weeks are never fun for me. It’s so redundant.

I enjoyed last years process more because I pretty much bailed on the months long pre draft process. However, while trying to avoid some bad habits this winter, I started listening to podcasts to occupy my unsettled mind, and I fell right back into the rabbit hole.

I need a new plan for next winter.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rumors being what they are of course but the Pat's are said to take McCarthy if they don't trade down.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy crap, it is confirmed that the Rams will either trade down, or trade up!!!

Or stay where they are

WestCoastRam

Legend
Rumors being what they are of course but the Pat's are said to take McCarthy if they don't trade down.
EEEEenteresting, I heard Maye if not trade down.

I can totally see a scenario where it goes, Williams, Daniels, Maye. And no one wants to pay what it will take to trade up to get McCarthy and he lands in the Giants laps at 6.

WestCoastRam

Legend
So basically the only thing we know is that who the Rams pick and where is contingent not on them... but other teams!

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
Hendricksons cap hits:
2024 - 20.1m
2025 - 18.6m

I believe nearly 8m in signing bonuses would be wiped out in a trade though. Making it:
2024 - 15.1m
2025 - 16m

That's pretty nice for a top end edge.
A nice contract, indeed! Which is why it would cost 2-3 1st round picks.

EDIT: Pretty sure I over shot the draft pick comp cost after further review but I think it would be expensive.

Last edited:

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
Rossini gets too wrapped up in her drama. She said a team asked her what she thought it would take to get the Patriots to trade their pick. :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:
That's not farfetched at all. Schrager, the other guy you love, also said that teams grill him on what other teams are saying. I'm sure teams are trying to get info from any and all sources.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Rumours that the Jets are looking to trade down from 10. Would probably cost us both 19 and next year’s first.

I wouldn’t do it, but Les might.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rumours that the Jets are looking to trade down from 10. Would probably cost us both 19 and next year’s first.

I wouldn’t do it, but Les might.
I could see Les doing it.
Then trading down from 10 and picking up a bunch of picks. Lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
EEEEenteresting, I heard Maye if not trade down.

I can totally see a scenario where it goes, Williams, Daniels, Maye. And no one wants to pay what it will take to trade up to get McCarthy and he lands in the Giants laps at 6.
Right after I posted that Tom Curran, basically their Jourdan, said it Maye no chance of trade down lol

Silly season

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said last week I have a sneaking suspicion we will trade out of the first only if we get a 2025 1st rounder.

dang

Legend
Let’s face it. Snead has an itch. An itch to switch (draft picks). Just picking in draft order is boring to him. He wins some. He loses some. But the thrill of hitting that 3rd Ace on the river card keeps him in the game every damn hand.