2024 NFL Draft Talk, News, Rumors, and Selections

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Why would they?

It could be Odunze, Bowers, Alt --- but maybe they think having to edges that run a 4.5 or better is enticing.

All I know is Rams nailed last year's draft and if they think 3 picks, 2 of them premium, is worth it, will trust them

Sure they blew it a few years ago, but did well and maybe on a roll
I mean, I'm not disagreeing with you. Just looking at scenario where people would truly lose it.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who would you actually be happy to take today, no matter where they are drafted in the first?

I wouldn't take a quarterback - we are too close to pick for the future in the first round.

OL - just Alt or Fashanu for me
WR - Harrison Jr., Odunze or Naybors
TE - Bowers
DT - Murphy or Newton (trade down)
Edge - Latu, Verse, Turner or Chop (trade down)
DB - Arnold, Dejean or Mitchell

That's 15 for me, 13 at or before 19 and two I would take later in the first round.

And we can feel good that 4-6 QBs will be going ahead of us.

I can see why they are looking at options for trading up, but I'm not sure they they HAVE to do so to get a good player. Realistically, the only reason they would trade up is if they have absolutely fallen in love with someone. And, if so ... trust in McSnead.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
troy.jpeg

I get it, Sean - I'm in Love too.

But then again ...

JC2.jpeg

Love is hard sometimes

alt.jpeg

You are all so pretty.

jjab360

Legend
I think there's a very, very good chance it's Bowers btw. Almost every year the after draft report tells us that the player they would have traded up for would have been a tight end. McVay is a tight end guy even if the on the field results don't say so. Bowers is one of the best, most natural tight ends we've seen in a long, long time.

If they trade up, it will be for Bowers.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think there's a very, very good chance it's Bowers btw. Almost every year the after draft report tells us that the player they would have traded up for would have been a tight end. McVay is a tight end guy even if the on the field results don't say so. Bowers is one of the best, most natural tight ends we've seen in a long, long time.

If they trade up, it will be for Bowers.
Possibly. They said they wanted Kincaid last year and he's basically a lesser Bowers.

jjab360

Legend
Possibly. They said they wanted Kincaid last year and he's basically a lesser Bowers.
Before that the rumors were that they would have traded up for Engram in 2017.

Both of those guys are similar to Bowers, just not as good.

This isn't necessarily the direction I'd go, but an elite move TE has been a McVay goal for a while now.