2024 Dodgers thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This is offset but looks like it's right at the pole when you consider the angle of the camera.

View: https://youtu.be/37Y1cEJrxqY?si=HzFdN_nls5Ca5idt

From the camera angle I had to wonder if it was fair. But when you see where the ball lands it was clearly fair. Not by a lot. Hitting it clear over the pole made it uncertain. Most times you can see if its left or right. They need a taller pole for him.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Was nice to see Buehler pitch like that. He was looking like the old Buehler. Probably won't see him again this series. But if they get to the World Series that will be huge considering I thought we only had two viable starters.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Was nice to see Buehler pitch like that. He was looking like the old Buehler. Probably won't see him again this series. But if they get to the World Series that will be huge considering I thought we only had two viable starters.
definitely his best outing.
His ball had nice movement and he was hitting his spots.
It was fun to watch.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That call strike 3 to end the 3rd was Walker of old and very encouraging.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Need Yams to pitch some shut out innings and discourage the Yets. I really want that Dodgers/Yankme World Series.
No shutout. But the splitter is looking good early. If he's doing good will Roberts let him stay in longer than the last game?

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
NOW THAT was a great win fellas!!!

One more and we are in the series!!! Lets close it out today.

Citit field was VERY quiet and emptied out quick....

Rams8821

Pro Bowler

Attachments

• NLCS.jpg
    NLCS.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 9