2024 Dodgers thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You'll forgive me if I root for the Yankees? No offense, but I want you guys to lose to be desperate enough to trade a fair few prospects for Nolan Arenado, so...no hard feelings, right? :p ;)
Is a pitching machine we use for the minors considered a prospect? Not sure Arrnado is value for them though.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Is a pitching machine we use for the minors considered a prospect? Not sure Arrnado is value for them though.

No, no, no, I want three of your prospects currently from seven to eleven on MLB.com's prospect list (SS/3B Joendry Vargas, SS/3B Emil Morales, OF Eduardo Quintero, SS Kellon Lindsay, and OF Zyhir Hope. Hope would be the headliner, but I wouldn't mind Vargas, Morales, or Quintero either).

Cardinals actually have plenty of pitchers; it's hitting that we utterly lack.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ggood to know it's not just your football trades that aren't based in reality lol

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
You'll forgive me if I root for the Yankees? No offense, but I want you guys to lose to be desperate enough to trade a fair few prospects for Nolan Arenado, so...no hard feelings, right? :p ;)
You guy like sunflower seeds?

We’ll welcome him here with open arms.
He’s a good hitter.