OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You have to be coachable to be a good QB in this league.

Psycho_X

Legend
But he is a Tractor <<(whats his name) - having brain fart right now trying to remember his name
Yeah I can't remember either but man that guy was a trip. I wonder if he's out there, somewhere in the universe banging the desk for the Rams to sign him as their future starter lol.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Would it be worth shipping Van Jefferson for some pics and getting Golladay a 2-3 year deal to reunite with Stafford who he played his best with?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would it be worth shipping Van Jefferson for some pics and getting Golladay a 2-3 year deal to reunite with Stafford who he played his best with?
Golladay is terrible.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

You could probably sign him w/o getting rid of Van. Honestly idk why i've seen more and more ppl wanting to get rid of him.

The man had 800 yards and 6 tuds as the #3 option when things were clicking. He wasn't 100% this year and was playing w/ different teammates almost every week.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see another receiver brought to this team until Stafford learns to throw to the other ones on this team not named Kupp?

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
You could probably sign him w/o getting rid of Van. Honestly idk why i've seen more and more ppl wanting to get rid of him.

The man had 800 yards and 6 tuds as the #3 option when things were clicking. He wasn't 100% this year and was playing w/ different teammates almost every week.
I'm not advocating trading him. I'd prefer to keep him and add a vet.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Had a few 1k seasons with Stafford.
That tweet above I posted was his numbers for two years in NY. He's not good anymore it happens that's why teams like the Giants who need WR's move on.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
That tweet above I posted was his numbers for two years in NY. He's not good anymore it happens that's why teams like the Giants who need WR's move on.
I understand and know what his numbers were. He also had Daniel Jones.

I'm not saying we SHOULD sign him or he's great by any means but, of we want to add a vet, I prefer him to Robert Woods and he also had a great connection with Stafford.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think a lot of that has to do with Giants and Daniel Jones run first strategy last year. My guess is Golladay still has some WR2 gas in the tank.

I understand and know what his numbers were. He also had Daniel Jones.

I'm not saying we SHOULD sign him or he's great by any means but, of we want to add a vet, I prefer him to Robert Woods and he also had a great connection with Stafford.
Vet minimum fighting for a roster spot sure maybe. But why? Draft another young guy late and see what you get over this guy. He's not good anymore anybody that watched any of the Giants games last year could tell you this.
Kupp
Robinson
Jefferson
Atwell
Skow

I'd take that 5 and make KG fight for a roster spot personally.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think a lot of that has to do with Giants and Daniel Jones run first strategy last year. My guess is Golladay still has some WR2 gas in the tank.
Just to follow up more on this. Seven WR's were more productive than him five of them in fewer games. Three TE's were more productive than him two in fewer games. There's this fascination here and on other sites with veteran cast offs that have had a good year or two elsewhere and I just don't fall into it. IMO he's not worth the roster spot if we add to the WR room I'd rather a later pick.

Psycho_X

Legend
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see another receiver brought to this team until Stafford learns to throw to the other ones on this team not named Kupp?
Nope I agree, I like what we have for one more season. After '23 we'll have to make some decision on Jefferson and Arob but I like both of them for this year. It's about giving Stafford protection to get comfortable and go through reads and has nothing to do with our lack of WR talent. If available for a decent price I'd bring Bobby Trees back maybe but not sure I'd even do that as I'd like to see how Tutu, Powell, Skow, and Trammell develop this offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.