OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Curious why you put your first mug shot as your profile pic. :D
That's my 2nd great grand uncle from Leavenworth prison. I think it's a cool picture. Carl Osborn was his name and blackmail was his game!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's my 2nd great grand uncle from Leavenworth prison. I think it's a cool picture. Carl Osborn was his name and blackmail was his game!
Now we know where you got it from :D Kidding as always it is a great picture.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wentz could never run an offense the way it was drawn up. That's why he had to make so many miraculous escapes from the pocket and make a play down field. Talking heads were drooling about it early in his career when it was working but then called it hero ball when it stopped working. Idiots. That's just how he plays.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wentz could never run an offense the way it was drawn up. That's why he had to make so many miraculous escapes from the pocket and make a play down field. Talking heads were drooling about it early in his career when it was working but then called it hero ball when it stopped working. Idiots. That's just how he plays.
Not to mention a torn ACL, broken back, and a few concussions playing this way starts to beat the miraculous right out of a QB if they still can't stand in a pocket and run an NFL offense. The guy is toast and I wouldn't even want him as a backup.

dang

Legend
Wentz could never run an offense the way it was drawn up. That's why he had to make so many miraculous escapes from the pocket and make a play down field. Talking heads were drooling about it early in his career when it was working but then called it hero ball when it stopped working. Idiots. That's just how he plays.Josh Allen has a stronger arm but he may ba a victim of “hero ball” if they don’t improve their run game and
Josh Allen has the stronger arm but his “hero ball” play may also catch up to him. Bills would be wise to build much stronger run game.

Status
Not open for further replies.