OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Zeke is garbage
You bastid!
MjR4cvw.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So is Zeke as good as Mixon now? I don’t see how this makes them better.
Mixon is pretty average IMO. An improved OL along with Burrow and all those weapons and he put up 3.9 ypc? That's worse than what Akers gave us this year and we know the issues with our offense.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Mixon is pretty average IMO. An improved OL along with Burrow and all those weapons and he put up 3.9 ypc? That's worse than what Akers gave us this year and we know the issues with our offense.
Yeah, you are likely correct. He was better when he first entered the league.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah Mixon is probably maximized with them. Zeke though there's a lot of unknowns. He hasn't looked like the same guy.

What the Bengals should do is go get a stud RB in the draft.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah Mixon is probably maximized with them. Zeke though there's a lot of unknowns. He hasn't looked like the same guy.

If I had them in our mock I'd target Mayer and take a RB later but that's just me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That offense with a good TE would be even harder to defend yeah. And they could still add the RB into those midrounds. Just like with McVay's offense I have to think with a strong run game they'd be unstoppable.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
You guys are crazy! The Rams now have Hunter Long at TE!

Notice that the 1st sentence is not in blue font. Some of you guys really are a little Out-There.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
I hope the Rams go after Dontae Bull as a UDFA. Guy is a porjected 1st rd CFL Draft pick and a UDFA, like Alaric Jackson was.

Hope the Rams can grab him with a 7th or a UDFA pick like they did with JAckson. Good eventual starter, has had injuries though.

or Sidy Sow OL, Eastern Michigan. Guy was a projected high 1st round CFL draft pick but he got an NFL combine invite that effected that stock. but the dude seems like a legit mauler.

Dontae Bull, OL, Fresno State

Sidy Sow OL, Eastern Michigan

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's one great surname for an OL.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
But, but, but he's that big back the Rams need! [/BlueFont]

for anyone wanting to color your text:
----------------------
type: words

highlight: words

click on the artist palette in the above tool area (text color)

select blue square

words

voila!

the palette icon may be hidden on phones but it's in there

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Notice that the 1st sentence is not in blue font. Some of you guys really are a little Out-There.
What is the difference between crazy & eccentric? Answer...A Million Dollars. If you have a million or more, you are eccentric, anything less then that, you are just plain crazy.
Frank-Fontaine-In-Character-As-Crazy-Guggenheim-Portrait.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I am the very picture of sanity, so...

sIaLuuC.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Crazy Guggenheim!

Played by Frank Fontaine on the Jackie Gleason Show.
I remember that, not by seeing the show (although I did watch on YouTube) but my Grandfather calling me Crazy Guggenheim, when I would sneak out of their house at 4 and try to play tackle football with my Uncle (5 years older more like a brother) and his friends.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion

I'd take Akers over both of those 2, and its not real close. Zeke looks like he's running in quicksand and Mixon just never gets anything other then what is handed to him. Akers certainly looked better then either of them at the end of last year, when our line was actually don't some semblance of blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.