OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dang

Legend
We should draft one rather than sign one in free agency (or trade). Cheaper, especially in the 5th or 6th round and under contract longer for less
Let’s just not do something stupid like signing Gould. Can’t stand kickers/punters who act tough. They’re part of the game but they ain’t frickin kickers not LBs. Snd I enjoy hating that 69er prick too much.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
We should draft one rather than sign one in free agency (or trade). Cheaper, especially in the 5th or 6th round and under contract longer for less
All indicators suggest we will. We aren't using money on real players, can't see us paying a vet kicker.

dang

Legend
Happy for him returning home. So much respect for him. He wanted to go to a contender and he did.
I loved and respect BWagz but I believe he was asked to renegotiate his contract. Please let me know if we know otherwise.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Happy for him returning home. So much respect for him. He wanted to go to a contender and he did.
He’s actually from California. But, the way that Seattle dropped him without even the coach or GM calling him was disrespectful. If I were him I’d never have gone back to play for Pete Carroll.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He wanted to go to a contender and he did.
With their QB they are not a contender. Contender is someone with a chance of winning the title.

They're a wildcard favorite, that's about it. But I am happy for him too. He's a good dude.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Player performance wise: mixon better right now.

As a person: Zeke all day over mixon.
Mixon is much better, it would be a huge mistake if the Bengals were looking at Elliott as the main back, however, to pair with Mixon that would be alright as Zeke is still good for goal line carries IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.