OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
And Cooper Rush re-signed. There goes Plan B. Time to call Cincy and see if they're willing to part with Browning for a 7th.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
And Cooper Rush re-signed. There goes Plan B. Time to call Cincy and see if they're willing to part with Browning for a 7th.
Corral is also on the block apparently. Im thinking its coming from the draft where they are cheap and young (mostly, I'm looking at you Hooker and Bennett).

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Life is hard, and it's harder when you're a safety.
~ John Wayne

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Whatever high end player gets cut or is still available I don't want to think about. They are not signing any big contracts this offseason. Time to look at next year's free agents. And its possible we will have a top 10 or 15 draft pick next year.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
God damn Rams really aren't gonna do shit in FA except for resigning Coleman Shelton. I mean I guess I shouldn't be shocked considering Stafford was available for trade to NYJ if Rodgers fell thru. If McVay and Co. were really considering trading away one of the "pillars" i'm not all that sure why they didn't just let Donald retire.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Holmes had little to do outside of an opinion maybe in drafting/FA.
He was the Director of College Scouting. And, you are saying he just had an opinion on players they should draft? Doesn't sound right to me. Can you clarify?

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
God damn Rams really aren't gonna do shit in FA except for resigning Coleman Shelton. I mean I guess I shouldn't be shocked considering Stafford was available for trade to NYJ if Rodgers fell thru. If McVay and Co. were really considering trading away one of the "pillars" i'm not all that sure why they didn't just let Donald retire.
It's only the first week of Free Agency....there are alot of players out there that haven't been signed, even by teams with Cap space. The second tier of Free agency will hit in the next couple of weeks. I am not saying the Rams will sign anyone, but any players they can afford wouldn't be signed for a few months.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reading Rams sites right now feels like I'm watching the Titanic. It really is premature too. Not like I'd be buying a ticket for the voyage, granted, but as fans we're gonna be on the ship regardless so why not have a little courage.

lOyMrr.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Reading Rams sites right now feels like I'm watching the Titanic. It really is premature too. Not like I'd be buying a ticket for the voyage, granted, but as fans we're gonna be on the ship regardless so why not have a little courage.

lOyMrr.gif

Courage to do what ? Are we like the band that played until the ship went down, or are we expressing our opinions on the size of the iceberg ?

Tano

Legend
Courage to do what ? Are we like the band that played until the ship went down, or are we expressing our opinions on the size of the iceberg ?
I am definitely one who is seeing the size of the iceberg and going - we are in deep doo doo

But I am definitely going to get on top of the damn door - hanging onto it from the ocean while there is room on top - wtf Leo

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Courage to wait and see what the roster looks like. We all know it ain't gonna be ideal but there's some potential variance in how it's gonna look that might range into being competitive.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

lOyMrr.gif
1679150938548.png

It's not like we have Al Bundy on the team! Go Rams!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Courage knowing we are going 1-5 in our division but, still rooting while consuming mass quantities of beer.

PARAM

Hall of Fame

lOyMrr.gif
Excellent
Courage to wait and see what the roster looks like. We all know it ain't gonna be ideal but there's some potential variance in how it's gonna look that might range into being competitive.
Not only the roster but who ends up as the starting 22. Unknowns? I remember a certain short MLB who came out of nowhere to be a force. And then, forever disrespected, once he left the postseason winning ceased.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excellent

Not only the roster but who ends up as the starting 22. Unknowns? I remember a certain short MLB who came out of nowhere to be a force. And then, forever disrespected, once he left the postseason winning ceased.
I wasn't that short, ya bastid! ~ London

Status
Not open for further replies.