OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Courage knowing we are going 1-5 in our division but, still rooting while consuming mass quantities of beer.

LA Rams fan 2023 crystal ball…

Week 1

Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Week 2

law and order crazy shit GIF

Week 3

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

Week 4

Kate Mckinnon Drink GIF by Saturday Night Live

Week 5

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF by The Lonely Island

Week 6

drunk david hasselhoff GIF

:laugh4:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion

There goes another one likely. Hope its a huge contract at least. That would give them one hell of a line.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

There goes another one likely. Hope its a huge contract at least. That would give them one hell of a line.

I think he's very limited. Though very intimidating looking.

Maybe Earnest Brown is getting better now. I like this assembly line the team does with their defensive guys.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I think he's very limited. Though very intimidating looking.

Maybe Earnest Brown is getting better now. I like this assembly line the team does with their defensive guys.
He was at least a dude who could stand up to physical play and be an anchor.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Lets see, where we are at on players gone.

Gone are: Wagner, Floyd, Ramsey, Rapp, Scott, AShawn, Gaines, Copeland, Dixon, Guy, Edwards, Hill, Long,
Neseke, Orzech, Powell, ARobinson. Who did I miss?

Seven starters on D,two of which are future hall of famers plus K, P, LS,gone, and half the starters in the backfield. It's apparent they don't intend to spend money on FA's. So its fill the holes with Draft picks and 3rd tier FA's. That plan doesn't look good to be very competitive.

So we are to believe that next off season they can bring in enough quality FA's and hit on future draft picks to make a 2024 a playoff team? Thats a lot o turnover to recover from.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

Gone are: Wagner, Floyd, Ramsey, Rapp, Scott, AShawn, Gaines, Copeland, Dixon, Guy, Edwards, Hill, Long,

Seven starters on D,two of which are future hall of famers plus K, P, LS,gone, and half the starters in the backfield. It's apparent they don't intend to spend money on FA's. So its fill the holes with Draft picks and 3rd tier FA's. That plan doesn't look good to be very competitive.

So we are to believe that next off season they can bring in enough quality FA's and hit on future draft picks to make a 2024 a playoff team? Thats a lot o turnover to recover from.
I say start getting your beer, liquor, and or/weed stock in order folks. Gonna need something to numb the pain if that's the plan.
jimmy fallon celebration GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Reading Rams sites right now feels like I'm watching the Titanic. It really is premature too. Not like I'd be buying a ticket for the voyage, granted, but as fans we're gonna be on the ship regardless so why not have a little courage.

lOyMrr.gif
We've hit the iceberg, are sinking quickly, and just discovered there are only enough lifeboats for one third of the passengers. But maybe we'll all be rescued...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We've hit the iceberg, are sinking quickly, and just discovered there are only enough lifeboats for one third of the passengers. But maybe we'll all be rescued...

At least I'm - somewhat - safe; after all, it's women and children first. :p

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
At least I'm - somewhat - safe; after all, it's women and children first. :p

While that was the prevailing attitude in 1912, I'm not sure it holds true any longer for 2023 ... #metoo

Stl2La

Hall of Fame

It’s official now…

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1637183704350048257?t=0tsVhYuPYX1dCP-rgKDEUQ&s=19

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So are there folks out there still thinking some of us are overreacting? I don't think we've ever had this much turnover in one season.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So are there folks out there still thinking some of us are overreacting? I don't think we've ever had this much turnover in one season.
Just keep reminding yourself what Jourdan said. This has always been the plan. It’s just come a year early. Hopefully they have a quick rebound in 2024.

I like that they are innovative and sticking to the plan. Look at the Ravens, who draft well each year and are always a threat, but when was the last time they were in a Super Bowl?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Just keep reminding yourself what Jourdan said. This has always been the plan. It’s just come a year early. Hopefully they have a quick rebound in 2024.

I like that they are innovative and sticking to the plan. Look at the Ravens, who draft well each year and are always a threat, but when was the last time they were in a Super Bowl?
Oh I'm not talking about the plan but specifically about 23. I get the plan but it includes taking some whoopings this coming year unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.