OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That is an understatement. We just lost 2 more games. 3 - 14 record right now if no other moves are made.

If we can pick up a couple OL in free agency and the draft and an edge player, I will move it up but right now it is not looking good.

FKhtIeqXoAY9UhG

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
When considering it took them 4 kickers after GZ to get Matt Gay, and the only reason we got Matt Gay is because Johnny Hekker pounded the table for him.. that's what's upsetting.

They extend and give shitty deals out to wrong players and can't extend the right players.
Look at your profile pic....and just chill a bit. It's a long offseason.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And switch to Bud Light. That may be his problem.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
49ers bringing back there C on a 4yr deal

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Penny signs with Eagles. I was really hoping for a cheap prove it (to be healthy) deal with us. Dude averages 5.7 yards per carry when on field.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
$44M for Lazard

That's a lot of money for a guy that I think would be 4th on a depth chart behind current Jets receivers Wilson, Moore and Davis.

Now I would expect the Jets to cut Corey Davis. Lots of cap relief and very little dead-$. If they move Elijah Moore, he would be a great-get for any team. Electric talent. Jets just could not get him the ball.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Gilmore and a 5th counts as a "Blockbuster" deal?

Is the media already desperate for Hype or are they so used to being full of shit that its SOP?

Status
Not open for further replies.