OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Well fuck

Screenshot_20230313-204718.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yes because guys like Nick Bolton, Basham, Hunter Long (see what I did there),were available also. But, in reality, when you look at who was picked after Tutu, its not super impressive outside the obvious guys. 5 other teams after our pick of Tutu passed on him also.

This helps me sleep at night.
And D’wayne Eskridge who many thought the Rams wanted, picked 1 spot in front of Atwell, has been a bust.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
We have a good record when it’ comes to Kickers. Dicker went 19 of 20 last season! It sucks but I am more worried about our O and D line right now...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is where the Rams are short sighted. That's too much money for a kicker but the Rams could have transition tagged him for 4 mill + and then had time to extend him

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm really, really fuckin hating this off-season.

What a fucking joke.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Haha for some reason this free agent loss upsets me the most lol. But it is a kicker though.
When considering it took them 4 kickers after GZ to get Matt Gay, and the only reason we got Matt Gay is because Johnny Hekker pounded the table for him.. that's what's upsetting.

They extend and give shitty deals out to wrong players and can't extend the right players.

Tano

Legend
Letting Matt Gay go is a mistake.
That is an understatement. We just lost 2 more games. 3 - 14 record right now if no other moves are made.

If we can pick up a couple OL in free agency and the draft and an edge player, I will move it up but right now it is not looking good.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
When considering it took them 4 kickers after GZ to get Matt Gay, and the only reason we got Matt Gay is because Johnny Hekker pounded the table for him.. that's what's upsetting.

They extend and give shitty deals out to wrong players and can't extend the right players.
I do respect that our team takes care of our players. We may try to get out of paying the full tab, but at least they have financial security. But that's fucking us over now though.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Eric Kendricks to the Chargers on a 2yr deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.