OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hasn't McVay been saying our problem has been the long-snapper and/or holder?

Yeah, after Alex Ward went down with an injury (last play of the Ravens game, to add injury to insult), Tinker had a fair few high snaps. It's not Ethan Evans fault either; it was the high snaps that messed with timing. I'm glad we're going after competition for the position.

And let's be honest: we don't need Henderson right now.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Darrell Henderson cut for another long-snapper. At least it wasn't Tyler Johnson?

Alex Matheson vs Carson Tinker at LS.​

IMO, it will not make a difference as Havrisik for some reason has the coaching staff believing in him.

Memento

Name
Jemma

Alex Matheson vs Carson Tinker at LS.​

IMO, it will not make a difference as Havrisik for some reason has the coaching staff believing in him.

Personally, I just hope we find the answer, and I'm hoping - not entirely postiive, but hoping - that Havrisik is the answer because that benefits us more than him sucking.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't tell are there any transactions or is this another kicker thread?

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Personally, I just hope we find the answer, and I'm hoping - not entirely postiive, but hoping - that Havrisik is the answer because that benefits us more than him sucking.
I agree, but I just don't think he has it. I believe the future Ram kicker is currently in Minnesota playing in the Quick Lane Bowl Today. The Serbian Hammer,
1703624778183.png

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Memento

Name
Jemma
I agree, but I just don't think he has it. I believe the future Ram kicker is currently in Minnesota playing in the Quick Lane Bowl Today. The Serbian Hammer,
View attachment 63347

Had this kid in my mock draft in the sixth round (with the Gay comp pick, ironically enough). Honestly, he reminds me of Janikowski. Big strong left leg.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cardinals cut CB Marco Wilson. He has been quite bad this year in a new defense, but he played well last year in a different scheme. I'd consider him, as he has size (6'0" 191) and athleticism at CB.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Had this kid in my mock draft in the sixth round (with the Gay comp pick, ironically enough). Honestly, he reminds me of Janikowski. Big strong left leg.
I like Josh Karty, the Stanford Kicker. 51-55 over the past two years, 7-10 from 50+ with a 61 yard long, and 44-45 inside 50.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I like Josh Karty, the Stanford Kicker. 51-55 over the past two years, 7-10 from 50+ with a 61 yard long, and 44-45 inside 50.

Karty's good too, but so is Kesich. I wouldn't mind having either one; I just went with Kesich because it was a comp pick, and I think Karty's going fifth round.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Fucking Snead smh

"Fucking Snead" built this roster from barebones except for AD, Kupp and Stafford into a juggernaut with underrated players that were both drafted this year and last and key veteran additions.

I understand that the kicker position is frustrating to y'all, but I'm more than willing to give Snead the benefit of the doubt after everything he's accomplished this year.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
"Fucking Snead" built this roster from barebones except for AD, Kupp and Stafford into a juggernaut with underrated players that were both drafted this year and last and key veteran additions.

I understand that the kicker position is frustrating to y'all, but I'm more than willing to give Snead the benefit of the doubt after everything he's accomplished this year.
This has more to do with not getting SJD. If we are making a playoff push, this D could definitely need some experience, and now he falls to our rival. Just awful, watch him crush it over there.

Memento

Name
Jemma
This has more to do with not getting SJD. If we are making a playoff push, this D could definitely need some experience, and now he falls to our rival. Just awful, watch him crush it over there.

We'll see. I wasn't even talking about SJD; I thought you were talking about Patterson. But honestly, we've got holes elsewhere, and he's done well on a limited budget, without a first round pick, and with the twists and turns of a season, and we're in striking distance of the playoffs.

I can forgive him for not getting Patterson or SJD; McSnead's done an amazing job with what they've had, and they deserve accolades for that and the benefit of the doubt.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like him too, still need to look at the Bama kicker.

El Chapo Jr

Legend
So did Isaac. Torry and S-Jax once suited up for the Cheatriots.

I say that we're still going to win.
Yeah i know, but once you go to another team, I wish you no luck whatsoever and if you go to a dark side team, they can go fuck themselves for all I care. Once they leave those teams, I love em again :laugh1::laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.