OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Don't care, you go to the worst enemy of all enemies in Rams history, you get all the hate no matter what. Fuck Ike's Whiner years.
Hmmmm ...

I am fond of you Chappy.
We've traveled a lot of road together over the years. Been around the world. Fought battles. Acted as each others' wing-man to attract women (that never worked but we tried). Then there was that night in Minnesota when the heat went-out, and we did what was necessary to survive (no to be discussed further) .

Furthermore, I will put my hatred of the Niners up against anyone. However, Isaac Bruce was truly special; and should be revered by Rams' fans.

El Chapo Jr

Legend
Hmmmm ...

I am fond of you Chappy.
We've traveled a lot of road together over the years. Been around the world. Fought battles. Acted as each others' wing-man to attract women (that never worked but we tried). Then there was that night in Minnesota when the heat went-out, and we did what was necessary to survive (no to be discussed further) .

Furthermore, I will put my hatred of the Niners up against anyone. However, Isaac Bruce was truly special; and should be revered by Rams' fans.
Oh don't get me wrong, I love Ike. One of my favorites and I felt so great for him when he finally got the ring he so deserved. However, once he went to the Whiners, it was my duty to hate on him because I hate all things Whiners. Once he left, that hate disappeared faster than food from a fat boy's plate. That's why I only said fuck his Whiner years. I honestly try to not think about it and act like it never happened :laugh1::laugh2:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Oh don't get me wrong, I love Ike. One of my favorites and I felt so great for him when he finally got the ring he so deserved. However, once he went to the Whiners, it was my duty to hate on him because I hate all things Whiners. Once he left, that hate disappeared faster than food from a fat boy's plate. That's why I only said fuck his Whiner years. I honestly try to not think about it and act like it never happened :laugh1::laugh2:
Got It!
We remain BFFs!!!
Don’t tell @Loyal. He is the jealous type. And, he’s a little unstable.

El Chapo Jr

Legend
Sure it does. They literally stole money from the guy.
No it doesn't and by the way I'm talking about me. I didn't steal anything from the guy and he could have played for anyone. He played for the evil empire and he got the hate from me for it. The NFL is a cut throat ass business when it comes to money. Every organization has done a player dirty at one time or another financially. It doesn't mean I don't love the guy as a Ram. With that said, under no circumstances will I ever root for any fuckin Whiner. Fuck them. Rams fan first forever.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
John Lynch and Ratboy are probably already on the phone to Russell Wilson's agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.