OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Most free agents do have questions which usually led to their clubs not retaining them. But Fowler was never cut mid season on a SB contending team. And I don't ever recall some of those questions nor the injury concerns.
Fowler missed a season to injury and was suspended a game for an off field incident.
He had mental health issues that he finally addressed after he came to Rams, unless I’m mistaken.

The odds are against Barnett doing anything, agreed. And I’m not making a direct comp.. just pointing out Rams have reclaimed other careers.

But the Rams are hideous at edge, outside Young.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fowler missed a season to injury and was suspended a game for an off field incident.
He had mental health issues that he finally addressed after he came to Rams, unless I’m mistaken.

The odds are against Barnett doing anything, agreed. And I’m not making a direct comp.. just pointing out Rams have reclaimed other careers.

But the Rams are hideous at edge, outside Young.
Its apples to oranges, Fowler was a young player who hadnt reached the potential he was drafted on, while Barnett is a washed up vet who cant get on the field and when he does is completely ineffective

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He can't stay healthy and when he's on the field has done nothing since the Eagles beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Psycho_X

Legend

Yeah I saw some Raiders reporters talking about how the organization didn't like his effort on a few plays and I'm like... that's been Peters thing his whole career. How do people not know that he makes business decisions every game and generally starts to get lazy and not give a shit if things aren't going his way. This is nothing new. The dude is a good zone DB when he wants to be and doesn't have to make a tackle.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I saw some Raiders reporters talking about how the organization didn't like his effort on a few plays and I'm like... that's been Peters thing his whole career. How do people not know that he makes business decisions every game and generally starts to get lazy and not give a shit if things aren't going his way. This is nothing new. The dude is a good zone DB when he wants to be and doesn't have to make a tackle.
Difference is the Raiders current coach won't put up with BS. Good for him. I fucking detest shitters like Peters.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Sounds like some bullshit right there,
I have read various reports on the Raiders' post-termination payouts to Jon Gruden and Josh McDaniels. the numbers I have seen range between $50M-$75M. But Hey! ... Mark Davis is saving $1.5M on Marcus Peters!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have read various reports on the Raiders' post-termination payouts to Jon Gruden and Josh McDaniels. the numbers I have seen range between $50M-$75M. But Hey! ... Mark Davis is saving $1.5M on Marcus Peters!
I've heard $100 million and the going wager is if they'll add another coach to that before they're done paying Gruden.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Looks like the Rams did some roster adjustments in the past couple days.

Jason Taylor, who played yesterday, came-off the IR and was activated. Guard (definitely NOT a Left Tackle) Zach Thomas to the Practice Squad.

Reported on another thread, Duke Shelley went on IR, with a hamstring injury; and Shaun Jolly came-off the PS to the 53.

Also appears Darrell Henderson is no longer on the Practice Squad.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
They may sign him to get intel into the Ravens like the Seacocks did with Rypien, but how did that work out for the Seacocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.