OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
What could Brett Rypien know that 7 years of playing against McVay hasn’t already shown them?

I’m like, that fool couldn’t even handle a snap… he was so bad we signed Carson Wentz! I dunno how good he’ll be as a backup, but damn…

Rypien’s performance makes me wonder what kinda shit play the scout team was giving the 1st team D…

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What could Brett Rypien know that 7 years of playing against McVay hasn’t already shown them?
This season's LOS checks and reads, how they were prioritized in that last game vs the Seattle defense, the audible calls, etc.

Rypien is garbage but he knows all that stuff so the Rams I am sure will be changing some shit around in this gameplan.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
This season's LOS checks and reads, how they were prioritized in that last game vs the Seattle defense, the audible calls, etc.

Rypien is garbage but he knows all that stuff so the Rams I am sure will be changing some shit around in this gameplan.
Or change a couple around for the first half and once Seattle knows the info is no good, go back to the normal shit everybody knows.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

View: https://x.com/tompelissero/status/1724537631290085803?s=46&t=gEUcKN5ugzpn7hhJJvpNKw

Played for rams OC Lefluer his first 2 seasons with the jets. Wonder if we will have any interest?

At 5'8" 201, that's the size the Rams often look at for their RBs.

Carter had a significant role for the Jets in 2021 and 2022; and was a high 4th Round selection in 2021 (107th overall). He had a costly penalty Sunday night against the Raiders, and did not see another offensive snap.

The Jets also released former Ram Tanzel Smart, who got a ton of attention on this year's Hard Knocks.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0017.jpeg

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
The Rams do seem to dislike Evans, put him on PS and sign Carter, who showed some very nice flashes as a rookie before they drafted Hall.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I dunno…. Is he a bruising back? I know nothing about him

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Several Eagles fans comments about him
Barnett is truly and utterly useless though. Unless you like mindless offsides penalties.

I honestly kept forgetting he was still on the team

He has the requisite physical tools but is a moron who has a knack for committing stupid penalties and dirty plays regularly when he did get playing time. Will not be missed.

Anyone need to up their ridiculous 15 yard personal foul stats?
If so, sign him up.

Dude has been cooked, is lazy, commits dumb penalties every game

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dante Fowler had a lot of questions before the Rams got him.
You never know.
Most free agents do have questions which usually led to their clubs not retaining them. But Fowler was never cut mid season on a SB contending team. And I don't ever recall some of those questions nor the injury concerns.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
<Jimmy Johnson dumb player meme here>

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most free agents do have questions which usually led to their clubs not retaining them. But Fowler was never cut mid season on a SB contending team. And I don't ever recall some of those questions nor the injury concerns.
Barnett hasnt recorded a sack in over 2 years
Only legit question about Barnett is will he play in XFL or USFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.