OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Strange tweet link says unavailable but when you click the url it shows Rapsheet talking about them cutting Bud Dupree who they signed last year.

View: https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1632777340274061314?

Also bigger

Bud Dupree. The "never was" Steeler. One good year and the rest meh. These players get so overhyped but reality is a cold hearted bitch.

Also if the Titans get rid of Derrick Henry is their best offensive player Treylon Burkes??

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bud Dupree. The "never was" Steeler. One good year and the rest meh. These players get so overhyped but reality is a cold hearted bitch.

Also if the Titans get rid of Derrick Henry is their best offensive player Treylon Burkes??
Maybe it’s a case of, ‘I finally Got Paid” syndrome. Some guys play for that first big contract and feel that they reached their goal, then just cruise.

Playing from PeeWee league through to the NFL has to be a grind.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

They might draft Bijan Robinson

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Maybe it’s a case of, ‘I finally Got Paid” syndrome. Some guys play for that first big contract and feel that they reached their goal, then just cruise.
Yeah I think so. There's a definite trend there with a lot of players putting their feet up once they get that big payday. Probably why the Ravens and Chiefs elected not to pay a guy who thinks he's a LT. It's like the guys at the top of the draft, you gotta do a little guesswork given their personality and projecting them which has to be tough.

Guys like AD who still produce with the check in hand are kind of rare tbh. Also and btw I think McVay could do pretty good with a young roster, as in "if that was the approach." But to do it will require hitting big on more picks than they have thus far for him.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Don't let Baker go to the 9ers. With a good coach and system around him and a whole off-season, I think the dude can ball.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Wait! What happened to their heir apparent? Oopsie!

I love that term. Makes me think of a Sopranos episode where Christopher is talking about young wanna-be crime boss Jackie Aprile Jr.; and says to Tony ... "He's the HAIR Apparent"

Could not find a gif or image with that line but thought the following fit for the Forum's current tone:

th

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
This is so stupid

Daniel Jones will never take the Giants to a superbowl. They will always be a one and done team in the playoffs with Jones
Yep, the Giants didn’t get IT done, they got done!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giaRidiculousness
This is so stupid

Daniel Jones will never take the Giants to a superbowl. They will always be a one and done team in the playoffs with Jones
I'd be shocked if they even make the playoffs. Dallas is better, the Eagles are better. Heck, if Washington had a decent QB, they might even be better

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Regarding Wentz. Sit your arse behind a starter for 4 years and maybe you’ll get another contract like Geno Smith did. Smartest move he made was sitting in the sideline in Seattle.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Playing from PeeWee league through to the NFL has to be a grind.

Bud Dupree jad one season over double digit sacks and the year after had 8. Every other year he didn't live up to the hype. And he was taken with those oh so precious 1st round draft picks.

They might draft Bijan Robinson

Maybe. That team needs so much on O. Their D is doo doo too. Heh that rhymed.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This is so stupid

I remember during the Goff debates I said to give it a year or two and his contract won't look bad. Given the contracts given to Geno, Jones, and Carr, his deal looks like a steal now.

Status
Not open for further replies.