OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Young will fit right in with SF. Hope they pay him big money so he can put his feet up.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
The Lions have traded a 6th round pick to the Browns for WR Donovan Peoples-Jones.
Hes going back home!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'm sure there's some females who could be a good owner. But she ain't one of them. And I am of the mind that statistically if you end up with a female owner for an NFL franchise it's gonna be ugly.
Well.. the Lions think differently.

Statistically… there ain’t enough sample.

I think incompetence crosses gender. Think Spanos & Davis… among so many others.

Tano

Legend
I'm sure there's some females who could be a good owner. But she ain't one of them. And I am of the mind that statistically if you end up with a female owner for an NFL franchise it's gonna be ugly.
I am also saying that a female owner could be a good owner but I have yet to find one good female owner in men's baseball football or basketball

Someone tell me I am overlooking one

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well.. the Lions think differently.

Statistically… there ain’t enough sample.

I think incompetence crosses gender. Think Spanos & Davis… among so many others.
Good for you. Most will applaud you for it too. I would guess that there's a double digit difference in winning percentage of teams owned by women vs men. And all the shit ass male owners are included in that.

But I really don't give a fuck enough to go crunch the numbers. And as you say there isn't enough sample size anyway. But you know what... I am glad we have a male owner who is filthy fucking rich.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Good for you. Most will applaud you for it too. I would guess that there's a double digit difference in winning percentage of teams owned by women vs men. And all the shit ass male owners are included in that.

But I really don't give a fuck enough to go crunch the numbers. And as you say there isn't enough sample size anyway. But you know what... I am glad we have a male owner who is filthy fucking rich.
I’m glad we’ve got Stan!!!

And I think you’d find your math is wrong.

It’s tough to really figure, though, with how many groups are structured.. but it sounds like you’d be surprised by how many women are successful.

Kim Pegula is one… Amy Adams Strunk…
Pretty successful.

Rams happened to have a shitty one.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kim Pegula is one
Pegula did not build the current roster. Her husband made her the owner or whatever but both those dipshits were involved in the hiring of the coach and setting things up. Don't recall when she was made official owner and all that but either way I am glad she's running a team other than mine.

Amy Strunk has potential I'll admit. But hasn't won shit. That team routinely disappears when the going gets tough.

Again though this is a conversation going nowhere. I embrace disagreement on it, cheers.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
I am also saying that a female owner could be a good owner but I have yet to find one good female owner in men's baseball football or basketball

Someone tell me I am overlooking one
I'll take the bait.

I'm happier with Jeanie than her brother.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great start a thread discussing the pros and cons of ownership :) Any more transactions going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.