OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Not listed as available but I'd pass, better options.
He's been very productive with the Colts, has a relatively cheap contract you can keep and has been with the team.

But because they control him for 3 years, I doubt they'd be interested in moving him for any kind of bargain.

The other guys will cost more in capital and to keep.

Right now.. the side opposite of Young is just a black hole, so I'm ready for just about any upgrade.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think a modest trade or a tier 2 FA signing might be in the cards, tbh.

Rams are just a whisker away at one edge and maybe CB play from being a legit playoff team candidate.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's been very productive with the Colts, has a relatively cheap contract you can keep and has been with the team.

But because they control him for 3 years, I doubt they'd be interested in moving him for any kind of bargain.

The other guys will cost more in capital and to keep.

Right now.. the side opposite of Young is just a black hole, so I'm ready for just about any upgrade.
If we're trading for somebody I'd rather be excited for the trade, our old friend doesn't do that for me that's just my take. But like you said he's playing decent and he's cost controlled for 3 years so he's not a likely trade target for a team with a QB on a rookie deal. I don't think it's realistic to shoot for him as a trade target.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Titans think they're pulling a reload but they're a rebuild.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
A bunch of Titans fans just saw their jerseys become nice collectors items!

I love the jerseys btw. Too bad. Hopefully, they can re-do them while maintaining the look.

baconandbread

Let's get the Karty party starty
They are referring to the University of Houston using them not the Titans. The article wasn't worded the best.
Wait, doesn't the NFL approve all of these uniforms well in advance and with extreme prejudice? NFL never lets any detail, no matter how small, get past their uniform police. So trying to figure out how they allowed this to happen first only to now be dicks about it after the fact?

View: https://x.com/jasrifootball/status/1719008103524376975?s=20

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/te...-cease-and-desist-oilers-jerseys-18455963.php

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Wait, doesn't the NFL approve all of these uniforms well in advance and with extreme prejudice? NFL never lets any detail, no matter how small, get past their uniform police. So trying to figure out how they allowed this to happen first only to now be dicks about it after the fact?

View: https://x.com/jasrifootball/status/1719008103524376975?s=20

Good luck with that.
The colors are different. The stripes are different.

Unless the Oilers own copyrights on all stripes, in all shades of red and blue.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Green Bay Packers signed Rashan Gary to a four-year / $107M contract extension, with a $35M signing bonus (guaranteed $ not yet reported).

So many posters are focused on Edge, thought this would get some attention.

I was hoping Gary would hit Free Agency. Packers sometimes show restraint and let some young talent go; plus they used a first round pick in April on an Edge.

This also should give some guidance on what free agent Edge players will be getting.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still think Winston can be a really good QB, this is a good move by Minnesota

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Please Bills or another team, step in and don't let the bitch ass Whiners get him.

Screenshot_20231031-085700.png

Status
Not open for further replies.