OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Please Bills or another team, step in and don't let the bitch ass Whiners get him.

View attachment 62045
He would def help us, too bad hes prob a rental and prob will go to Bills. 69ers are out of cap next year. Only thing is if Bears eat the money in this trade, which they can do. Wish we did something this deadline at least. Steelers might be able to grab him.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Screenshot_20231031-090944.png

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Washington did great. High 2nd round pick (likely, top-40) in 2024 for a player they would have probably gotten a 2025 3rd round comp pick (around #100 overall).

Bears have almost $100M projected cap space in 2024, so Sweat will almost certainly remain in Chicago.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Now if we could just trade Kendrick and a pick for Jaylon Johnson, that would make many of us feel better hahahaha

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bears gonna Bears. Their problems start at the top with a female owner who has zero clue what she's doing and a shit front office she won't ever realize she needs to upgrade. Been there and thank fuck those days are in the past.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Bears gonna Bears. Their problems start at the top with a female owner who has zero clue what she's doing and a shit front office she won't ever realize she needs to upgrade. Been there and thank fuck those days are in the past.
Sorry for ya, bears.
...been there. Done that.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wonder if the Commodes are smart enough to get a new coach for that rebuild.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Is the problem it’s a female owner?
Or a shitty owner?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is the problem it’s a female owner?
Or a shitty owner?
I'm sure there's some females who could be a good owner. But she ain't one of them. And I am of the mind that statistically if you end up with a female owner for an NFL franchise it's gonna be ugly.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Only 30 mins left.

I’d be shocked if we trade for anyone, but we’ll see.

I can see us raiding another PS for a QB, but beyond that? I don’t see us trading away or getting anything in trade.

I’d LIKE to see something, but that’s gonna be for the off-season and I expect us to STACK the team with available FAs

Status
Not open for further replies.