OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'd take the Cowboy's backup if they cut him for Trey Lance.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Any Greedy Williams love? I Liked him coming out. Not sure how he’s been in the pros, but he can’t be worse than Rochelle

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay has his backup QB, not sure we carry a 3rd.
On the other hand, if they go with Bennett, and replace Rypien with McCoy, McVay would have the unique distinction of having all 3 of his QB's older than him!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McCoy would make sense if the Rams are concerned with winning games if Stafford goes down. I'm not so sure that's the case. Sort of think in fact that it's Stafford or bust, where if he goes down, well, at least we get a high pick.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams should bring in Desmond King.
One of the rare times I like the idea of signing somebody cut. I seem to remember talk that he was going to be their nickel and now he's cut. And with no injury designation either. Has he been in the league 4 years and able to sign where he wants or does he go on waivers tomorrow? Can't remember how long he's been around but I think he'd be an interesting signing.

muggmeister

Starter
Colt McCoy or Will Grier from Dallas would give us a fighting chance if the event Stafford gets a ding here or there. Under no conditions would I feel confident having Bennet take a regular season snap for us this year. I don't care what practice looks like, I saw what his games looked like.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Colt McCoy or Will Grier from Dallas would give us a fighting chance if the event Stafford gets a ding here or there. Under no conditions would I feel confident having Bennet take a regular season snap for us this year. I don't care what practice looks like, I saw what his games looked like.
Yes, that is what should happen, however, most likely the Rams claim John Wolford as Wolford is like a bad penny.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
McCoy would have no problem getting up to speed on the playbook. Experience throwing to Rams Receivers is another thing.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Games? Where his teammates are mostly 3rd team players going against the opponents 2nd team defense with the QB coach calling plays, and no game planning?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I missed the Colt McCoy thread before it got locked but I want to remind everybody of an important quote to keep in mind at this time of year:

The trouble with getting information off the internet is that you never know if it is genuine - Abraham Lincoln.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I missed the Colt McCoy thread before it got locked but I want to remind everybody of an important quote to keep in mind at this time of year:

The trouble with getting information off the internet is that you never know if it is genuine - Abraham Lincoln.
Yeah. That was me. I should have known it would have already been here if it happened.

I don't want to say I'm glad it's not true but I'm glad it's not true.

Of course now it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.