OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I'm not so sure.

Btw Arizona traded their their tackle to the freakin Texans. Another precious 1st rounder. Draft picks. Amirite or amirite???
This is what happens when you hire a coach that has never had a winning season and you draft a midget with an attitude and pay him stupid money.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Except for the sub killers! Viva Spruance Class Destroyers!
No such thing.

40 years ago we killed those “destroyers” from so far away they didn’t have a clue we were in the same ocean. I’m sure it’s gotten even more one sided.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Except for the sub killers! Viva Spruance Class Destroyers!
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The NFC West is going to be a circus. Aslong as our squad just plays the game we should be fine. I am not afraid of Seattle , 9ers, or AZ, they will have their struggles as well, no team is going to have a cake walk. Mental game at this point.

dang

Legend
The NFC West is going to be a circus. Aslong as our squad just plays the game we should be fine. I am not afraid of Seattle , 9ers, or AZ, they will have their struggles as well, no team is going to have a cake walk. Mental game at this point.
I actually think the Hawks are ascending with another impressive draft. Niners have leveled off (hopefully window starting to close). Rams are resetting with an eye on 2024. Cards are folding like a cheap suit, and moving to Venezuela after their yard sale.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I actually think the Hawks are ascending with another impressive draft. Niners have leveled off (hopefully window starting to close). Rams are resetting with an eye on 2024. Cards are folding like a cheap suit, and moving to Venezuela after their yard sale.
I am not sold though. Truth will come soon, I think it will be interesting to witness this young team get through the obstacles ahead we should be competitive enough to get wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.