OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
2 of the Top 4 paid tight ends are Hawkeyes.

That's awesome!

It's clear the IOWA HAWKEYES are TEU!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fallen star for sure. Looked like a 1st round draft pick at one point, now he'll end up on a practice squad. Wouldnt mind him in Horns though, PS that is

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fallen star for sure. Looked like a 1st round draft pick at one point, now he'll end up on a practice squad. Wouldnt mind him in Horns though, PS that is
Signing him to the PS if he clears waivers would be great. But I feel like a QB3 who you can potentially flip for picks down the road is a wise investment on the bottom of a roster. It's not like those bottom types really move the needle and certainly none of them will ever net you a midround or maybe better pick.

Teams with dipshit head coaches of course can't do this. But stable teams with good teachers of offensive ball certainly can. Belicheat did a good job of that over and over during the Brady years when they had that stability. Get that depth guy out there and make him look great in that end of year or preseason window and flip his ass for a nice addition to the next draft.

Really wish the Rams would do that. Don't really care who they do it with either. Whatever QB suits your fancy for that purpose.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really wish the Rams would do that. Don't really care who they do it with either. Whatever QB suits your fancy for that purpose.
Well, to be fair, New England was only able to flip Garoppolo and Cassel because of how they played in the regular season when Brady was out. In any event, I think I heard the Pats claimed him so it looks like he goes in "Eff him" bucket

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
May not fit anywhere, but the son of Brady Poppinga (I always liked his personality, even with the ill-fated 2011 Rams.), Julius Poppinga died of a severe asthma attack. He was only seventeen.

I know it may not fit, but I wanted to put this somewhere because my thoughts and condolences are with the Poppinga family at this time.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
May not fit anywhere, but the son of Brady Poppinga (I always liked his personality, even with the ill-fated 2011 Rams.), Julius Poppinga died of a severe asthma attack. He was only seventeen.

I know it may not fit, but I wanted to put this somewhere because my thoughts and condolences are with the Poppinga family at this time.
Man… that’s just horrible.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
And the Bobby Evans saga continues..........just a different name. All the know-it-all football heads here said Bobby Evans was junk from the beginning and continually banged the drum to get him out of here now these same people want to give Bruss the same leash. Wtf people? Just admit we fucked up with the pick and move on, simple. We don't need to wait until he is thrust into emergency action due to injuries and get Stafford killed. Just stop it already.
Glad you’re not on staff.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn

Suffering from Asthma myself, but at 17 must have been horrible way to go.

Not sure why they didn't have something somewhere to rescue him.

Sad so sad.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I would think for kicker Maher. Or at least that's what has to happen without another move happening.

Good point, and you're probably right. I could also see Kupp getting the short term IR designation for another roster opening.
jmo.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Colt McCoy or Will Grier from Dallas would give us a fighting chance if the event Stafford gets a ding here or there. Under no conditions would I feel confident having Bennet take a regular season snap for us this year. I don't care what practice looks like, I saw what his games looked like.
If Stafford goes down, we might as well tank. We aren't winning anything with McCoy or Grier at the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.