OFFICIAL 2023 Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
This would be my wish list

Pick 36 - Edge- Andre Carter II
Pick 69 - CB – Julius Bents
Pick 77 – Edge – Zach Harrison
COMP 167 – QB – Tanner McKee
COMP 171 – S – Marte Mapu
COMP 177 – WR – A.T. Perry
Pick 182 – ILB – Owen Pappoe
Pick 189- OL- Ryan Hayes
Pick 191 – RB – Tavion Thomas
Pick 223 – CB- Lance Boykin
COMP 251 – OL- Juice Scruggs
Are you assuming that Uzomah and Ojulari are gone by 36 or do you really like Carter that much? Personally, I wouldn't touch Carter until the 3rd round at least.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Are you assuming that Uzomah and Ojulari are gone by 36 or do you really like Carter that much? Personally, I wouldn't touch Carter until the 3rd round at least.

Im not certain either will be there at 36... if they were that would change my list. But Carter's upside is intriguing and if a guy like Harrison would be there at 77, we could double up on Edges and get a project AND a guy who could contribute right away

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Which of those 2 are you saying could contribute right away? My understanding is that Carter needs more bulk to be able to set edges in the NFL and likely a year away from being a starter. Harrison is another project IMO and might not be perfect for our 3-4 scheme. I personally have 9 Edge prospects above Carter and would prefer the aforementioned guys (Uzomah/Ojulari), Foskey, D.Hall, and the guys projected for the first of course. Think all of those guys are more prepared for what we need them for (day 1 starters).

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Which of those 2 are you saying could contribute right away? My understanding is that Carter needs more bulk to be able to set edges in the NFL and likely a year away from being a starter. Harrison is another project IMO and might not be perfect for our 3-4 scheme. I personally have 9 Edge prospects above Carter and would prefer the aforementioned guys (Uzomah/Ojulari), Foskey, D.Hall, and the guys projected for the first of course. Think all of those guys are more prepared for what we need them for (day 1 starters).

I wouldn't consider Harrison a project to the degree Carter is. Harrison made a lot of big plays against some good competition..

View: https://youtu.be/0HslGZjP4x8

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Jordan Reid, ESPN, did a 7 round mock. Here's the Rams picks

#36 Felix Anudike-Usomah, Edge
#69 Zach Harrison, Edge-DE
#77 Rashee Rice, WR
#167 Israel Abanikanda, RB
#171 Jake Haener, QB
#177 Nick Hampton, Edge
#182 Anthony Johnson, S
#189 Jaxson Kirkland, IOL
#191 Charlie Jones, WR
#223 Mekhi Blackmon, CB
#251 Chad Ryland, PK

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jordan Reid, ESPN, did a 7 round mock. Here's the Rams picks

#36 Felix Anudike-Usomah, Edge
#69 Zach Harrison, Edge-DE
#77 Rashee Rice, WR
#167 Israel Abanikanda, RB
#171 Jake Haener, QB
#177 Nick Hampton, Edge
#182 Anthony Johnson, S
#189 Jaxson Kirkland, IOL
#191 Charlie Jones, WR
#223 Mekhi Blackmon, CB
#251 Chad Ryland, PK
Too much WR and Edge not enough OL and CB IMO.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Too much WR and Edge not enough OL and CB IMO.
Well to be honest, I think it's just the right amount of OL and CB. We've got 9 OL under contract, draft one and sign 4 or 5 as UDFA's. Same with CBs. 4 under contract. Draft 1, sign 4 or 5 in UDFA. Under McVay, the Rams have used a decent amount of UDFAs, either signed by them immediately after the draft or cut from other teams in their first year. Some names like Hekker, Mundt, Malcolm Brown, Morgan Fox, Troy Hill, Littleton, McQuaide, Westbrooks, Longacre, D.Will, Powell, Copeland, Brewer, Shelton, Alaric Jackson, Hoecht, Jolly, Jonah Williams, etc. They'll bring in a good number and some will make the squad. The attraction this year might be pretty good....come to a team who only has 56 guys (45 under contract) and you have a good chance to stick.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I don't really like to criticize the mocks of others, although my own is quite different. I will ask what became of the TE's in such a deep class ?

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I don't really like to criticize the mocks of others, although my own is quite different. I will ask what became of the TE's in such a deep class ?
Agreed! Also, there is no D-lineman on the roster at this time that has experience playing a true NT in a 3-4. I haven't seen any mocks accounting for this.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Agreed! Also, there is no D-lineman on the roster at this time that has experience playing a true NT in a 3-4. I haven't seen any mocks accounting for this.

I'd have Bobby Brown at NT if it were me ...

2023 Draft :

1 - N/A
2 - DL Calijah Kancey, Pitt. or Adetomiwa Adebawore, N.W.
3a - TE Sam LaPorta, Ia. (Ramsey trade)
3b - OT Blake Freeland, BYU (Higbee + 2024 4’th in trade)
3c - CB/S Darius Rush, S.C.
4 - Edge Andre Carter, Army (Van Jefferson + 2024 5’th in trade)
5a - WR Trey Palmer, Ne.
5b - RB Roshon Johnson, Tx. or RB Chris Rodriguez, U.K.
5c - OG/C Ricky Stromberg, Ark. (Comp)
6a - CB Cameron Brown, Oh.St. or TE Zach Kuntz, O.D.
6b - S DeMarcco Hellams, Al.
6c - K Jake Moody, Mi. (Comp)
7a - QB Aiden O’Connell, Pur.
7b - P Michael Turk, Ok. (Comp)

dang

Legend

2023 Draft :

1 - N/A
5a - WR Trey Palmer, Ne.
Sign me up for this draft but if they trade Jefferson I’d want them to draft a WR like Xavier Hutchinson. Rams have a speedster in Atwell.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Sign me up for this draft but if they trade Jefferson I’d want them to draft a WR like Xavier Hutchinson. Rams have a speedster in Atwell.

Atwell & Palmer are my speedster WR's rotating behind Kupp, Robinson and yes ... OBj.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
2 - DL Calijah Kancey, Pitt.
That's the type of start we need to our draft. Kancey would be unbelievable. And LaPorta would help us day one as a slot option to back up Kupp. Who is basically a mini-TE. Also I like the potential for 12 sets with LaPorta moving about without Kupp coming off. McVay could cook with that for sure.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well to be honest, I think it's just the right amount of OL and CB. We've got 9 OL under contract, draft one and sign 4 or 5 as UDFA's. Same with CBs. 4 under contract. Draft 1, sign 4 or 5 in UDFA. Under McVay, the Rams have used a decent amount of UDFAs, either signed by them immediately after the draft or cut from other teams in their first year. Some names like Hekker, Mundt, Malcolm Brown, Morgan Fox, Troy Hill, Littleton, McQuaide, Westbrooks, Longacre, D.Will, Powell, Copeland, Brewer, Shelton, Alaric Jackson, Hoecht, Jolly, Jonah Williams, etc. They'll bring in a good number and some will make the squad. The attraction this year might be pretty good....come to a team who only has 56 guys (45 under contract) and you have a good chance to stick.
TBH a few of those 9 can be upgraded. We currently have 7 WR's on the roster and won't carry 9, granted a couple at the bottom could be upgraded not sure either of those picks unless they're great returners contribute as much as upgrading the OL.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

2023 Draft :

1 - N/A
5a - WR Trey Palmer, Ne.
Andre Carter looks like a bust. Lacks strength & speed.

O'Connell is not lasting to the 7th... looks like he will be gone by the 4th or 5th at the latest.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Andre Carter looks like a bust. Lacks strength & speed.

O'Connell is not lasting to the 7th... looks like he will be gone by the 4th or 5th at the latest.

We'll see on Carter, as a 4'th round pick that's a gamble I'd take.
If O'Connell's gone, I'm fine going with some UDFA's this year, if Stafford becomes MIA it's not like we're going anywhere any way for 2023. I can wait another year for a better QB prospect. jmo.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Here's another retarded draft I did with a shit ton of trades....I'm aware this probably wouldn't fly lmao

pff_mock_results-5.png