OFFICIAL 2023 Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Jaren Hall Pro Day

I know it only says we are a team to "watch" for him, but, I very much hope its true. A perfect later round QB pick IMO.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I don't know. 6'1"? Man Drew Brees has made a lot of guys rich! I'd prefer somebody taller because McVay falls in love with the short ones as his Mini-Me's.
He's the same size as Baker, Hurts, and Tua. 1" shorter then Bridgewater, Dalton, G-String, LJax, Dak, ARob, and Watson. His height isn't fantastic but its far from debilitating. IMO, he is easily the best later round QB prospect.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Heres another mock I did....I feel like a trade-oholic lol

pff_mock_results-4.png

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Not thrilled after Sydney zBrown.
Hahaha, well I tried to go after the trenches for our D line to help our secondary. I did a few but always try to change em up a bit to see how the available players unfold. There's a lot of ways to go after players but most I went to produced in college.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm sure you all saw it. But CBS mocked us trading up for Will Levis if he fell.

We have so many holes, that I can't see it at all. But I wouldn't exactly hate it.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I picture us going after a career backup level QB in this draft unless they feel a prospect with enough upside is too great a value comparatively where they pick to pass up.
Health concerns aside, I think Stafford is with us for the next few years, allowing us to position ourselves to draft a new starter next year or the following.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm sure you all saw it. But CBS mocked us trading up for Will Levis if he fell.
They are such clueless fucks. Taking the groupthink surrounding Levis and that final season to ludicrous speed.

Don't get me wrong I would love for that to happen. But how does he get past the Colts at 4. I don't see it. Unless he's a flaming asshole in the locker room or a difficult prick with his coaches and nobody will come out and say that. So we'll know soon but to me that shit is comedy.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Rams trade up for Will Levis in latest mock.

We rounded out last week's pro day travels with a stop in Lexington, Kentucky to see Will Levis in person. He's built like a linebacker and watching him throw the ball in person is something to behold -- you can actually hear the passes whistle -- but questions remain about his ability to layer the ball to all three levels, and some inconsistencies when he rolls to his left. There's talk that he could slip on draft day and depending on how long he lasts, maybe a team like the Rams would make a move to get him. Because if anyone can get the most out of Levis' ability, it's Sean McVay. (In this mock trade, the Rams get pick No. 18 and the Lions get picks 36, 77, and a 2024 2nd-rounder.)
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Um...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Here's the vid. She was on the Ram Bros podcast
She already has a post of her own.Looks like another pool party.
She wanted 2 TE’s . I know The Rams need 2 edge rushers as well,not sure she touched on that ?

No more early round DBs please. The Rapp, Burgess, and Long misses are enough for at least a decade. 1st round DBs are of a different cloth. We haven't done well with our 2nd and 3rds.
When was RR31 drafted.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
This would be my wish list

Pick 36 - Edge- Andre Carter II
Pick 69 - CB – Julius Bents
Pick 77 – Edge – Zach Harrison
COMP 167 – QB – Tanner McKee
COMP 171 – S – Marte Mapu
COMP 177 – WR – A.T. Perry
Pick 182 – ILB – Owen Pappoe
Pick 189- OL- Ryan Hayes
Pick 191 – RB – Tavion Thomas
Pick 223 – CB- Lance Boykin
COMP 251 – OL- Juice Scruggs

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
This would be my wish list

Pick 36 - Edge- Andre Carter II
Pick 69 - CB – Julius Bents
Pick 77 – Edge – Zach Harrison
COMP 167 – QB – Tanner McKee
COMP 171 – S – Marte Mapu
COMP 177 – WR – A.T. Perry
Pick 182 – ILB – Owen Pappoe
Pick 189- OL- Ryan Hayes
Pick 191 – RB – Tavion Thomas
Pick 223 – CB- Lance Boykin
COMP 251 – OL- Juice Scruggs
Don't know the guys but I sure like the position priorities.

BC